09-25-2012, 12:02 AM #1
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Heres some Borderlands 2 saves i have (READ BELOW). FEEL FREE TO ADD SAVES WITH DIFFRENT CHARACTERS AND GOODIES

Update 1: Gunzerker save it is at the beginning of the game (Mission 1) i just Leveled it up for new players to get a good start.

Update 2: Assassin save it is at LEVEL 25 fresh start if you're new to the game, all story missions are avalible.

Update 3: Did It all, Challenge Accepted and more

LEVEL 50 Mechromancer You must login or register to view this content.

COMMANDO LEVEL 43 MAX money
You must login or register to view this content.

Gunzerker LEVEL 31 NEW GAME

ASSASSIN LEVEL 25 NEW GAME

SIREN LEVEL 38/ Phaselocked Trophy
just load up use ability on enemy Trophy should pop, if you recieve Did not earn trophy just delete save re-load it and gurantee pop. Enjoy You must login or register to view this content.

Hers a new save from ZeroFateHD Here is my Level 35 Assassin with maxed out sdu slots and 1st playthrough 100% completed with all missions Done.
Second Playthrough has not been started so all new people can start out fresh. LVL 35 Assassin You must login or register to view this content.

As i promised LEVEL 50 ZERO SAVE You must login or register to view this content.

Challenge Accepted Go to challanges and Finish the OPEN-WIDE challange (Close up kill with Shotgun). You must login or register to view this content.

Did it All + LVL50 Commando + more NEW UPDATED SAVE FROM Lightwords/Me just go turn in mission and Did It All will pop Enjoy. You must login or register to view this content.

NEW FROM D-One Easy Thresher Thrashed Trophy!

Go to the circle on Terramorphous Peak and kill the Terramorphous with the Reactive Conference Call Weapon.
I made this Save combined with the Save from XxCOD5DEVILxX and Untouchable_God be sure to thank them also. You must login or register to view this content.

CREDIT TO Me(Chris), ZeroFateHD, Seabook,Lightwords for posting adding and getting more saves.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU FEEL FREE TO DONATE/LIKE/+REP/THANK
Last edited by Mershawn ; 10-09-2012 at 11:47 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Mershawn for this useful post:

-☃-, ambis, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, BigZaNe2011, bilaljalook, D-one, Det0x, elite_killa, feiticeira, Gabberhard, gatoCRM, Gotham_Shadow, houdrummer, hussler, IIFusiionsII, Im A Stig, imperator5555, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, jambalaia00, John Stove, KoS_Riitalo, lbalancel, Littledb, malachit75, mark1, mazdafreak, neonzeroshift, Noob101, Nubz, nukester, pepino, Platinum G, PS4-USA, Raizuken, rebel_cause, ResistTheSun, Ripsta Bone, Seabook, selvin santos, SHAkA, skruff, Sober Steve, Space_Honky, Stephen., The Young Wolf, TioGabbyBK, user000justin, VHS, Westers, xdarkkenny, xGunz, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD
09-27-2012, 03:53 AM #29
zb420
Banned
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
Heres some Borderlands 2 saves i have (READ BELOW). FEEL FREE TO ADD SAVES WITH DIFFRENT CHARACTERS AND GOODIES

Update 1: Gunzerker save it is at the beginning of the game (Mission 1) i just Leveled it up for new players to get a good start.

Update 2: Assassin save it is at LEVEL 25 fresh start if you're new to the game, all story missions are avalible.

Challenge Accepted Go to challanges and just finish the last one that is needed. You must login or register to view this content.

Did it All + LVL50 + more There are less than 3 Side Quest left to do + a little more land to discover for World traveler trophy, and equip the last purple item for the trophy also TERRAMORPHOUS is defeated try to TURN IN to unlock trophy, just thought ill post the save someone TEST it and get back to me. You must login or register to view this content.

CREDIT TO ZeroFateHD, Seabook,Lightwords and me for posting adding and getting more saves.

Currently working on Side quest and challanges, if anyone else is close just post your save.
Just tried the Challenge Accepted save and it's only level 25 assassin no challenges complete at the very start of the game?
09-27-2012, 04:42 AM #30
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post

Challenge Accepted Go to challanges and just finish the last one that is needed. You must login or register to view this content.

Did it All + LVL50 + more There are less than 3 Side Quest left to do + a little more land to discover for World traveler trophy, and equip the last purple item for the trophy also TERRAMORPHOUS is defeated try to TURN IN to unlock trophy, just thought ill post the save someone TEST it and get back to me. You must login or register to view this content.

CREDIT TO ZeroFateHD, Seabook,Lightwords and me for posting adding and getting more saves.

Currently working on Side quest and challanges, if anyone else is close just post your save.

Really nice work with these, mate. Thanks for sharing with everyone Happy
09-27-2012, 06:27 AM #31
VHS
Has been a while
Anyone with a save on True Vault Hunter mode that did not complete the quest "You are Cordially Invited"?
09-27-2012, 08:11 AM #32
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
Did It All save posted!!!
Last edited by Mershawn ; 09-27-2012 at 11:43 PM.
09-27-2012, 08:23 AM #33
nice saves mershawn, much appreciated.

i was just wondering if you would be releasing a lvl 50 zer0 in the next few days/weeks, seeing as how we already have several 50 commando/gunzerker saves on these boards already, plus a couple people are only 1 or 2 levels away from a siren 50. Just wondering if you were gonna max out ur zer0 save. cheers.
09-27-2012, 01:46 PM #34
zebbidy
Are you high?
just tried your save for Thresher Thrashed trophy, i handed it in in the sanctuary and got "Went Five Rounds" Completed Round 5 of any Circle of Slaughter. strange but will try again in a little while
09-27-2012, 06:00 PM #35
any news with sidequest trophy ?
09-27-2012, 06:16 PM #36
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'll post in a few minutes a save for side quests Winky Winky
09-27-2012, 06:28 PM #37
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
Dude, read the POST get 1 UP-CLOSE SHOTGUN KILL ENJOY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.