10-24-2012, 07:18 AM #1
King Kazma
Champion of Oz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New Thread Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by King Kazma ; 10-29-2012 at 08:37 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to King Kazma for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, ajxizzle, Creepzoid 0___0, floyd1369, Gian_, Glaucoma, GodlyBeAsT95, Gotham_Shadow, hack73, Hanswurst124, jakez777, JAMIEEE3, JordanElliott94, kMaan, KoS_Riitalo, mark1, mazdafreak, mosiko6, neonzeroshift, Jango, pepino, PS4-USA, rangsri, ResistTheSun, rockym56, scene43, Sir-TadPole, skruff, Uncrwnd KNG, Undeaven, voidx, volcomstx3600, xdarkkenny, YourMajesty514, yzaasn
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM #20
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Brilliant just what we need another Borderlands 2 thread...think that makes 24 active Borderlands 2 threads...thanks mate.

As a community we have to stop creating new threads with random saves - the first Borderlands 2 save should have all savefiles.

don't gotta be a dick about it bro. kinda immature if you ask me

The following 2 users say thank you to JordanElliott94 for this useful post:

Pills, voidx
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM #21
Originally posted by God View Post
lol Masterminds all you guys did was take all the stuff from this thread :You must login or register to view this content.
and put it into a glitched vault and added a few of your own things..when you could of just added the stuff to that thread. now we have 10 legendary save threads on NGU with all the same crap that originated from
ME and
zb4
inick1
fake333
ikeelyouhaha
YourMajesty514
XxCOD5DEVILxX
Alberto Colon

Well i have had my thread around it was a purly weapon and other save, as with what i said we just brought a huge chunk of it together and made it alot easier for people to use, at least i belive so. And "a few things" i think thats an understatement..

The following user thanked voidx for this useful post:

JordanElliott94
10-24-2012, 06:18 PM #22
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
I would rather have one save wit all the weapons instead of 3,000 saves. So idk wtf people are complaining. Take your bs somewhere else. I appreciate al the orange stuff from the people and this id awesome what they did. But if your just gonna be a 2 year old and get your 2 cents in dont post.
Last edited by JordanElliott94 ; 10-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.

The following user thanked JordanElliott94 for this useful post:

King Kazma
10-24-2012, 06:21 PM #23
Originally posted by JordanElliott94 View Post
I would rather have one save wit all the weapons instead of 3,000 saves. So idk wtf people are complaining. Take your bs somewhere else. I appreciate al the orange stuff from the people but this id awesome what they did.

Thats what we are doing is bringing all wepons, skins,heads,relics everything to one character so you can easily download one thing and everything is there. And all the credits are on the OP..
10-24-2012, 06:23 PM #24
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by voidx View Post
Thats what we are doing is bringing all wepons, skins,heads,relics everything to one character so you can easily download one thing and everything is there. And all the credits are on the OP..

exactly. people are never happy. thats why the world is how it is.

The following user thanked JordanElliott94 for this useful post:

PS4-USA
10-24-2012, 06:24 PM #25
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
don't gotta be a dick about it bro. kinda immature if you ask me

It was a bit of sarcasm no need to be a baby over it.

What really pisses me off, there are x amount of Borderlands 2 threads - each time someone starts a new B2 thread, they are pushing someone elses original thread further down. That's a thread where someone has put in hours of work only to be pushed down by another thread which is active elsewhere.

But I'm guessing you've never contributed a proper thread or uploaded a savefile...leeching is so much easier.

Want to use your head before calling me a dick again their Pal.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Untouchable_God
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM #26
Originally posted by voidx View Post
Well i have had my thread around it was a purly weapon and other save, as with what i said we just brought a huge chunk of it together and made it alot easier for people to use, at least i belive so. And "a few things" i think thats an understatement..

Hey i don't mind just theres no need for there to be separate threads. i think you guys have a great thing going.
BTW you guys have more because you adde blues purples and such i kept it level 50 Legendaries and tried for heads.

I would rather have one save wit all the weapons instead of 3,000 saves. So idk wtf people are complaining. Take your bs somewhere else. I appreciate al the orange stuff from the people and this id awesome what they did. But if your just gonna be a 2 year old and get your 2 cents in dont post.

Well People Are Complaining because theres 10+ weapon threads with the same crap
ALL IN Playstation 3 Trophy Exploits, Hacks and Guides Section
AND NOT IN Borderlands 2 Section
So there will be alotta WTF when people are looking for trophy saves and see alotta useless Borderlands 2 Threads

The following user thanked Untouchable_God for this useful post:

jedt
10-24-2012, 06:28 PM #27
JordanElliott94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
It was a bit of sarcasm no need to be a baby over it.

What really pisses me off, there are x amount of Borderlands 2 threads - each time someone starts a new thread, they are pushing someone elses thread further down. That's a thread where someone has put in hours of work only to be pushed down by another thread which is active elsewhere.

But I'm guessing you've never contributed a proper thread or uploaded a savefile...leeching is so much easier.

Want to use your head before calling me a dick again their Pal.

im not being a baby. if it was sarcasm then why did you feel the need to post your bs? and um. its called a forum. people are gonna reply to other threads and make new threads and eventually the others will move to different pages. its called using the search button. if it makes you happy the op can link all the fricken borderlands threads!!whatever. im done arguing wit you. its like talking to a brick wall.
10-24-2012, 06:30 PM #28
Well the purples are mostly mods, not everyone likes to use the legendary mods and relics, they want a little more than what those offer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo