Post: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum Save!
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope everyone will enjoy this, I put a lot of work in this and is probably the hardest platinum I have completed so far. I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

The save will pop the hardest trophy in the game:

All gold trophies and Yokozuna

Some other trophies will pop as well after completing an event.

All trophies related to stickers (all on page one) You will have to do yourself they are very easy. (If you somehow find a way to make them pop let me know I will update)

You will also need 4 controller to get platinum. Have fun!

(If you have all equipment boosting friends, pads and etc, can take 2-3 hours only to acheive Platinum)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
EU (BLES01646):You must login or register to view this content. Thank you Soad08 saving me a few questions Smile

Also Thank you SHAKKA_26 To unlock save for me Smile
If you only need the 4 controller part done I will do it for relatively cheap if you want.

If I also see this save somewhere else then in this thread, I'll get mad too!

Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, ajfrankart24, ambis, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, drocker8, Eggman85, Gabberhard, Jax667, jobone233, john connor 84, keeks7, kosy, Lukastim80, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, pvtforlife, sajman777, saucisse, scienide, simmo_316, slyjak, Wednesday 13, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zoules
01-29-2013, 01:24 PM #47
Nickolas47
Vault dweller
well done
02-08-2013, 05:59 PM #48
Ruri Gokō
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

Hope everyone will enjoy this, I put a lot of work in this and is probably the hardest platinum I have completed so far. I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

All trophies related to stickers (all on page one) You will have to do yourself they are very easy. (If you somehow find a way to make them pop let me know I will update)

(If you have all equipment boosting friends, pads and etc, can take 2-3 hours only to acheive Platinum)

EU (BLES01646):You must login or register to view this content. Thank you Soad08 saving me a few questions Smile

If you only need the 4 controller part done I will do it for relatively cheap if you want.

thanks great work
02-09-2013, 01:15 AM #49
thx 4 this
02-28-2013, 03:18 AM #50
deathstrike78
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for sharing
06-28-2013, 11:52 PM #51
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
Despite what sajman777 said, beating an expert ghost only gave me SUMO Wrestled, but not Yokozuna. In fact, many of the time trials weren't finished (they did not have their Expert ghosts beaten). This is the only problem I'm having with the save.
10-28-2013, 04:44 AM #52
Default Avatar
bigbozo
Quick question

I resigned the US version of the save and copied my account info to it(player id etc)

Is it 100% sure to work? I don't wanna lose my current save and then be screwed with no save.
12-31-2013, 10:45 AM #53
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

Ive tried it with a resign and its corrupted..also just oaded your file directly and it corrupted, even after removing copy protection..any ideas?

Nvm.. I got it working..only thing is..no yokozuna...most ghosts wasnt beat???
Last edited by Diamond123 ; 01-02-2014 at 09:00 AM.
04-30-2014, 10:08 PM #54
Every trophy work like a charm, exept for yokozuna, i see you don't have completed every ghost times swamp and when i beat one of the expert ghost time : nothing pop for me... I've downloaded the metal sonic DLC and i was so surprised to see you already beaten that.. so i've re-tried to beat and another expert one and yokozuna don't show off after 3 beaten time, any tips ? I got 4 controler for team sonic trophy but can't find people on THC or PSN Profiles, anyone can help me ? we need 2 more ppl with 4 controler.

Thanks you for this incredible save : i've passed 21% to 95% !! ++ rep
Last edited by MelikaneL32 ; 04-30-2014 at 10:10 PM.
08-24-2014, 02:14 AM #55
i just tried this and it said corrputed. mine is bonus/limited edition

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo