Post: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum Save!
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope everyone will enjoy this, I put a lot of work in this and is probably the hardest platinum I have completed so far. I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

The save will pop the hardest trophy in the game:

All gold trophies and Yokozuna

Some other trophies will pop as well after completing an event.

All trophies related to stickers (all on page one) You will have to do yourself they are very easy. (If you somehow find a way to make them pop let me know I will update)

You will also need 4 controller to get platinum. Have fun!

(If you have all equipment boosting friends, pads and etc, can take 2-3 hours only to acheive Platinum)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
EU (BLES01646):You must login or register to view this content. Thank you Soad08 saving me a few questions Smile

Also Thank you SHAKKA_26 To unlock save for me Smile
If you only need the 4 controller part done I will do it for relatively cheap if you want.

If I also see this save somewhere else then in this thread, I'll get mad too!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, ajfrankart24, ambis, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, drocker8, Eggman85, Gabberhard, Jax667, jobone233, john connor 84, keeks7, kosy, Lukastim80, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, pvtforlife, sajman777, saucisse, scienide, simmo_316, slyjak, Wednesday 13, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zoules
06-21-2016, 03:12 AM #65
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
sorry its a habit....bsd is bruteforce save data, and cp is copy protection

ok now I understand but how do I copy my data to replace the data uploaded on this page copy and so my ps3 ??
06-21-2016, 03:20 AM #66
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by pepe26583 View Post
ok now I understand but how do I copy my data to replace the data uploaded on this page copy and so my ps3 ??

just remove copy protection, change title ID if you have to, then resign to your profile..now put it in a usb..and just copy it over like you would any other save
06-21-2016, 03:55 AM #67
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
just remove copy protection, change title ID if you have to, then resign to your profile..now put it in a usb..and just copy it over like you would any other save

okay but the Brute Force does not ask you to put your data also to recognize your data with the page ?? if so how do I get my data
06-21-2016, 04:03 AM #68
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
okay but the Brute Force does not ask you to put your data also to recognize your data with the page ?? if so how do I get my data

what?...do you mean so you can get your profile stuff, just use another save. as long as its your save, you can get your console ID and your NP_account off of it
08-21-2016, 08:01 PM #69
Wednesday 13
I am error
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

So Thank you so much!
10-05-2016, 02:19 AM #70
ask anyone knows how to get the trophy: Spin Dash??
10-05-2016, 03:58 AM #71
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
ask anyone knows how to get the trophy: Spin Dash??

Do a Boost-Start in each vehicle mode
10-05-2016, 05:57 PM #72
but as is done to get the momentum? see in the guides and only says that hold R2 before Start counting but nothing happens try several times and only managed to get the level 1 red pulse with the car and the boat
10-06-2016, 03:32 AM #73
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
but as is done to get the momentum? see in the guides and only says that hold R2 before Start counting but nothing happens try several times and only managed to get the level 1 red pulse with the car and the boat

You have to have a full boost start on each vehicle mode to unlock this. At race start, you have to follow a rhythm. You have to hold R2 everytime the screen goes black. If you fail, you'll notice if the vehicle just puffs smoke.

this was posted on playstation trophies:
This trophy can easily been achieved if you play stages where an initial BOOST START is granted, for instance, BOOST CHALLENGES or BOOST RACES.

Car: Rapid Ruins boost challenge,Booty boost
Boat: Banana Boost challenge, Adder's Lair:Golden Gauntlet boost challenge
Plane: This is the only transformation case I did the triple tapping to get the boost.

The only thing I did was to finish the challenges either finishing first on the race or completing the full challenge (do not know if this works quitting the stage after getting the initial boost...)

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

pepe26583

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo