Post: Oddworld: Stranger's wrath full save set by abo_hodiabn
01-11-2013, 05:00 AM #1
abo_hodiban
Professional Trophies Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

Re-Organised version of this save set made by: ferrariboy007 (Special Thanks for him).

It has all information needed for the platinum. Here is the link:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by abo_hodiban ; 10-31-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 52 users say thank you to abo_hodiban for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ℳaTiCz, acp1512, BASIA2001, TheDeadLift, bilaljalook, Captain Harlock, clever21, cool.boyz, Dannyman, desmayer, Draghonxian, Ember2012, Enaxorth, fahd-939, gasit, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Hiblao, isigo, jambalaia00, jester69, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, KarbonItami, LibertyCity1983, Luciofrenetico, lunca76, Mago de Oz, mauswanderer, MaZoNY, mexi001, neoar, NuclearArmpit, PapaHacks, PounDJo0DoGz0r, reptil-1997, ryudragon86, scienide, setsae, SHAkA, sonicfan20036, stwowner, suteksan, tangerinos, TheHatedOne, Ungahs, wakawaka21, wingweaver83, xenomage, yung2die
01-11-2013, 12:19 PM #11
abo_hodiban
Originally posted by bilaljalook View Post
nice i might get the game ,great woke bro Smile

glad you like it Smile
01-12-2013, 03:17 AM #12
abo_hodiban
does it look better now? Smile
01-12-2013, 08:32 AM #13
What save is for Eugene Ius and X’plosives McGee? I don't see
Thanks
01-12-2013, 08:51 AM #14
abo_hodiban
Originally posted by FyNkLeRoI View Post
What save is for Eugene Ius and X’plosives McGee? I don't see
Thanks

07: kill the last 2 guys , you'll get "Dumb it Down" , this is for Eugene Ius
0C: bounty the guy with square , you'll get "Mine your business!" and this is for X'plosives McGee
01-12-2013, 04:13 PM #15
Thanks For the Save-Set
But Does it work with the new patch 1.02 ?

The following user thanked tangerinos for this useful post:

abo_hodiban
01-12-2013, 06:11 PM #16
Dannyman
Are you high?
I have tried resigning all the saves with bruteforce, moved all 33 saves to my PS3, but it freezes everytime I try to load a save. I'm using the 1.00 version of the game (Re-downloaded it a couple hours ago so I could try the saves without the patch). Any solution for this ? :(
Thankes for the saves anyway, they're really usefull Smile

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

abo_hodiban
01-12-2013, 06:22 PM #17
abo_hodiban
Originally posted by tangerinos View Post
Thanks For the Save-Set
But Does it work with the new patch 1.02 ?

i tried it with the patch 1.02 , there were a lot of problems when i was trying to load , i suggest you to not download it , if you already downloaded it then you better delete the game and download it again

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
I have tried resigning all the saves with bruteforce, moved all 33 saves to my PS3, but it freezes everytime I try to load a save. I'm using the 1.00 version of the game (Re-downloaded it a couple hours ago so I could try the saves without the patch). Any solution for this ? :(
Thankes for the saves anyway, they're really usefull Smile

i never used "bruteforce" so i don't know anything about it , i use xploder only , you can resign all saves one by one , it will take 10-15 minutes
01-12-2013, 06:28 PM #18
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by hodiabn View Post

i never used "bruteforce" so i don't know anything about it , i use xploder only , you can resign all saves one by one , it will take 10-15 minutes

The problem is I don't have Xploder, because they don't sell the physical copy of it in my country and I don't have any way to buy it online, so I can only use Bruteforce to resign the saves :(

EDIT: Now I can't even use my own saves, it's freezing my console .... Are the saves tied to the game version too ? My saves were created with the 1.02 patch and I'm with the 1.00 version of the game now :/
Last edited by Dannyman ; 01-12-2013 at 06:37 PM.
01-12-2013, 11:14 PM #19
abo_hodiban
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
The problem is I don't have Xploder, because they don't sell the physical copy of it in my country and I don't have any way to buy it online, so I can only use Bruteforce to resign the saves :(

EDIT: Now I can't even use my own saves, it's freezing my console .... Are the saves tied to the game version too ? My saves were created with the 1.02 patch and I'm with the 1.00 version of the game now :/

I never played the game on 1.02 :( , so it 1.00

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo