01-30-2013, 12:37 AM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my metal of honor frontline hard mode save on last check point credit goes to poundjo0dogz0r getting my save from cloud You must login or register to view this content. this is the us one

You must login or register to view this content. here is the EU save for hard mode

You must login or register to view this content. here is the German version for hard mode

You must login or register to view this content. gold metals credit goes to who uploaded on here
Last edited by hess47 ; 03-15-2013 at 03:14 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, 19willy74, Akuto, Angelus Satani, Back2Basics, Bass321Maste321, Big_Jonny, BornOfOsiris, BubbaDaBarb, cobrag7, Dannyman, deavil, DevilzFinest, dragak, Dymo, elser1, FlashRide, ghostX, Grybbin9, Hihi2442, HomeWorkPS, in4x, ineedscissors69, isigo, jabber, john connor 84, king21, kokoromialos, LibertyCity1983, luislaperica, macpcc, Mago de Oz, mark1, MasterChieff, masterofhunter, moviedog, muce75, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NGU1980, oldcp65, pedrobandicoot, pedrosl, Plathunter8, popteodor, PounDJo0DoGz0r, QuantumDev, ratt, redbanner666, reptil-1997, Rich Davies, rieks, Ripsta Bone, RoyalsJailbreak, saucisse, scratch_pervert, SeanInferno, simmo_316, Sirprizer, stevemoore08, TG5112, thebestplayer, Tibo305, Understockedave, Ungahs, VercettiCool, Voodoo_Gen, werdgawd, x113252, xBIG_RABx, xSOADx, xxfearxx, zu fam, zufam
02-15-2015, 10:30 PM #173
svitljak1
Save Point
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. gold metals credit goes to who uploaded on here

does this save unlocking all gold medal trophies simultaneously and after loading? or i must beat one level in mission for seperate gold medal trophy?
02-15-2015, 10:56 PM #174
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by svitljak1 View Post
does this save unlocking all gold medal trophies simultaneously and after loading? or i must beat one level in mission for seperate gold medal trophy?

U only get gold medal trophy
12-14-2015, 07:04 AM #175
Thanks alot!
02-16-2016, 01:56 PM #176
Use NPEB00348 on ID and 0B000F0A030308090E0 E02040C010006 in Key
It work on a french game. Vive la France !

The following user thanked bubule29 for this useful post:

saucisse
03-29-2016, 12:42 PM #177
Dororo
Gobble
here is my metal of honor frontline hard mode save on last check point credit goes to poundjo0dogz0r getting my save from cloud You must login or register to view this content. this is the us one

You must login or register to view this content. here is the EU save for hard mode

You must login or register to view this content. here is the German version for hard mode

You must login or register to view this content.

HARD - thx toYou must login or register to view this content.
Its orginal Hess47 save data, I only removed Copy Protection that u can copy the file on ps3. Just REBULID save, copy and Continue Game on Last Level.

GOLD STARS - ALL MEDALS
Removed Copy Protection. Like save in Hard. Continue Game - Kill All Enemies in Level, Finde Medical bag's to have 75% life and pop to Plane.
WARRING!!!
U only get LAST trophy for Medal "BUG SPRAY" and for ALL MEDALS. THE OTHER TROPHY MEDALS DON'T POP!!!!!!
FIRST get other trophy 4 Cross & Medals
SECOND - use The save 4 all Medals Trophy

"IF u want add link to First Post"
Last edited by Dororo ; 03-29-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: edit guide
03-29-2016, 01:40 PM #178
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Dororo View Post

You must login or register to view this content.

HARD - thx toYou must login or register to view this content.
Its orginal Hess47 save data, I only removed Copy Protection that u can copy the file on ps3. Just REBULID save, copy and Continue Game on Last Level.

GOLD STARS - ALL MEDALS
Removed Copy Protection. Like save in Hard. Continue Game - Kill All Enemies in Level, Finde Medical bag's to have 75% life and pop to Plane.
WARRING!!!
U only get LAST trophy for Medal "BUG SPRAY" and for ALL MEDALS. THE OTHER TROPHY MEDALS DON'T POP!!!!!!
FIRST get other trophy 4 Cross & Medals
SECOND - use The save 4 all Medals Trophy

"IF u want add link to First Post"

I will when I get chance
04-12-2019, 02:24 PM #179
Originally posted by svitljak1 View Post

U only get gold medal trophy
04-13-2020, 11:08 PM #180
WOW thank you so much for the save worked perfectly all i had to do was speed run the last level. Ultra rare plat woot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo