05-25-2013, 06:22 PM #74
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Daneshi View Post
Does the modded profile save that has been uploaded have 40 spacecraft shot down? If not it may be worth either modding that in (if possible) or putting a non Ironman save up with super soldiers, loads of resources etc so the Shooting Stars glitch can be used - Ironman mode stops this glitch.

I finished the game but i still need this one too (shoot 40 ufos down)
also didnt get the trophy where yu have to finish the game with one soldier that played all missions.
would greatly appreciate these saves.
05-25-2013, 10:47 PM #75
Sora9112
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SWAMP
^^^
fixed the problem. had old saves . since it is ironman , the game gets confused when there is more than 1 save. so delet all other saves and this works Happy

Did you do this with CFW or Xploder? I had the same issue too. Problem is the game keeps bugging out when I'm almost near the end and mooting all my progress (all research, end game trophies etc) that I simply don't have the heart to start again anymore...

For the 40 UFOs you meet your 1st UFO quite early-in so just start a new game on Easy, save, shoot down, load and repeat.
05-26-2013, 06:51 AM #76
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sora9112 View Post
Did you do this with CFW or Xploder? I had the same issue too. Problem is the game keeps bugging out when I'm almost near the end and mooting all my progress (all research, end game trophies etc) that I simply don't have the heart to start again anymore...

For the 40 UFOs you meet your 1st UFO quite early-in so just start a new game on Easy, save, shoot down, load and repeat.

i dont have cfw. What happend was i had several old saves still there. then i did shaka's save and the game didnt save any progress.
no autosave either. then i figured that iron man requires only one save to be there so i deleted ALL other saves AND the profile. and then everything worked. just make sure there is no old save anywhere.
the game bugged out couple times but the autosave had worked. best way to test is : delete ALL saves and profile ,resign shakas save, start game, do something like build a building, save and exit, load game and see if the building or changed yu made are still there. then it works and switch autosave ON. if it didnt work then theres still some save there on your ps3 that interferes.

good idea with the 40 ufo's bro but i also need the "shoot down one ufo of every kind" trophy.
05-29-2013, 09:10 PM #77
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
ive platinum the game yesterday i will post it soon.

Did u mean u will post a Save Set or what did yu want to post?

PS: Wrote u a PM asking if maybe you could do a modded save on easy on second playthrough without Ironman?
would love u forever lol
05-29-2013, 09:15 PM #78
SHAkA
League Champion
damn ive been very busy lately man and im off on holiday on frieday i will post something for you tomorrow.
05-30-2013, 08:55 AM #79
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
damn ive been very busy lately man and im off on holiday on frieday i will post something for you tomorrow.

that sounds great man thanks in advance.
if i could mod it on my own i would, i modded DR2 before but the whole game. i wouldnt know what do do with a savegame unfortunately
05-30-2013, 09:08 AM #80
SHAkA
League Champion
that sounds great man thanks in advance.
if i could mod it on my own i would, i modded DR2 before but the whole game. i wouldnt know what do do with a savegame unfortunately

as i promised here is my save that will unlock shoot ufo 40 times and more test it and see.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Im A Stig, popteodor, Ps3playa1, socia, SWAMP DEVIL
05-30-2013, 03:00 PM #81
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
as i promised here is my save that will unlock shoot ufo 40 times and more test it and see.

You must login or register to view this content.

thanks bro.
i had to edit the param.sfo cuz it had sum dlc called slingshot but after that it worked fine, got the two Ufo trophies now :happyguy:
Last edited by SWAMP DEVIL ; 05-30-2013 at 05:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

SHAkA, socia
05-30-2013, 03:50 PM #82
SHAkA
League Champion
Ufo trophies now

im glad to help

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

SWAMP DEVIL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.