06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
06-26-2014, 09:09 PM #74
I am wondering how you would get the "Crushing Mode" Trophy because I have gotten the reward but there is no trophy pop up afterwards. Anything I'm doing wrong?
06-30-2014, 12:21 AM #75
Hey,

I tried copying the USR DATA into my own folder and deleting mine and it keeps showing up as my original file? What am I doing wrong?:(
06-30-2014, 01:09 PM #76
maniac54alm
Save Point
When I copy the usr-data into my save, nothing happens. Everything is still the same when I start the game.
06-30-2014, 01:15 PM #77
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by jazingno View Post
I am wondering how you would get the "Crushing Mode" Trophy because I have gotten the reward but there is no trophy pop up afterwards. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Originally posted by Jessiexzx View Post
Hey,

I tried copying the USR DATA into my own folder and deleting mine and it keeps showing up as my original file? What am I doing wrong?:(

Originally posted by maniac54alm View Post
When I copy the usr-data into my save, nothing happens. Everything is still the same when I start the game.

They all work fine, try it a couple of times.
07-04-2014, 10:20 PM #78
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
They all work fine, try it a couple of times.

Tried it about ten times... still nothing. :/
07-22-2014, 11:16 AM #79
I don't understand it how it works.
I have Uncharted played one time on the level easy.
I have earned 20 trophies in this time.
Now i tried some saves of this game.
But when i play the saves to earn the last trophies, all the other trophies want unlock to get platinum.
I thought the other trophies will unlock automatically with the savegames?
Or is this wrong?
I have tried it with resigned and not resigned saves.
07-22-2014, 12:18 PM #80
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post
I don't understand it how it works.
I have Uncharted played one time on the level easy.
I have earned 20 trophies in this time.
Now i tried some saves of this game.
But when i play the saves to earn the last trophies, all the other trophies want unlock to get platinum.
I thought the other trophies will unlock automatically with the savegames?
Or is this wrong?
I have tried it with resigned and not resigned saves.

No they don't just pop automatically.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Sensei1978
07-22-2014, 12:24 PM #81
Thank you for your fast answer. Then i understand it wrong. I must unlock the other trophies myself.
07-22-2014, 12:31 PM #82
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Sensei1978 View Post
Thank you for your fast answer. Then i understand it wrong. I must unlock the other trophies myself.

No problem, the idea is to use a save you want and say it's I don't know a treasure save, you find one more treasure and then that trophy is yours.

Same with the guns, one more kill and it's yours ext.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Sensei1978

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo