07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
02-22-2014, 08:02 PM #128
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
for the car trophy you need to play the first chapter repeat the save chapter until you get the trophy.

yes i got that as i mentioned, thats no problem - but you state that everything is unlocked, and it isnt.

do i have to use the patch for that to work? i want to get the A+ trophy before patching. i presumed i could do that with the save, but it just seems to be useful for the 60 cars trophy.
02-22-2014, 09:49 PM #129
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
yes i got that as i mentioned, thats no problem - but you state that everything is unlocked, and it isnt.

do i have to use the patch for that to work? i want to get the A+ trophy before patching. i presumed i could do that with the save, but it just seems to be useful for the 60 cars trophy.

i posted two saves click the picture you will get the complete save.
03-18-2014, 02:53 PM #130
insulinglargine
Bounty hunter
does anyone has a save with A+ in all of the chapter? coz the save above only unlocks 60 cars..
03-19-2014, 05:00 AM #131
Thanks definitely going to try this save tomorrow

03-24-2014, 02:07 PM #132
poetic410
Do a barrel roll!
i use the hot save and got every trophy in the list except the dog, glass & car
03-26-2014, 01:04 PM #133
insulinglargine
Bounty hunter
finally i got the plat.. Smile
04-05-2014, 06:34 PM #134
hellx
Haxor!
Originally posted by another user
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold

The first save:
1. NOT ALL is unlocked
2. you only can play chapter ONE & TWO (the others are locked but replaying chapter 1 grants the car trophy)

The second save (.bak):
3. Everything Unlocked (All weapons, masks, puzzle + the ending trophies are possible)
4. you can play ALL chapters BUT: you have to replay them, 'cause it's b-, c, c+, and so on... (so still no A+ Trophy)

I hope this clears some things up.

The following user thanked hellx for this useful post:

SHAkA
04-11-2014, 07:14 AM #135
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by hellx View Post
The first save:
1. NOT ALL is unlocked
2. you only can play chapter ONE & TWO (the others are locked but replaying chapter 1 grants the car trophy)

The second save (.bak):
3. Everything Unlocked (All weapons, masks, puzzle + the ending trophies are possible)
4. you can play ALL chapters BUT: you have to replay them, 'cause it's b-, c, c+, and so on... (so still no A+ Trophy)

I hope this clears some things up.

thanks for clearing this up.
04-14-2014, 01:08 PM #136
XGan
I am error
thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo