07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
12-13-2013, 04:03 PM #110
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by dukelived View Post
I am on version 1.0 no update still nothing. Only chapter one is complete

Use the HOT save. Click on the picture to download it.
12-13-2013, 04:13 PM #111
I am on version 1.0 no update still nothing. Only chapter one is complete

Yes I have the trophy A+ , i did with the save data file that is in the page 6 taht is US save data only rebulid and play the game NO UPDATED the chapter 1 and finish and this will pop! for sure hey men i gonna try to do waht you say ...send and PM with your ID and i will add you if you need help !
12-13-2013, 04:38 PM #112
I copied everything from save except pram sfo then rebuilt with brute force trophy popped after mission, do you know how to get A+ trophy?

hi Thanks !! for notice that I already have te 60 to car trophy , but FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAS THIS PROBLEM " DOWNLOAD THE 60 TO CAR FILE > THE EXTRAC IN A FOLDER AND COPY THE NEXT FILES IN YOUR OWN SAVE : ICON0, PARAM.PFD AND SAVEDAT0 ....dont copy the txt file and "SAVEDAT0.bak" . whe you finnish the copy make a rebuilt in bruteforce of your own save with the new files and IT WORKS !!!!!! THIS IS FOR US GAME SAVE !!!!! * YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE THE REGION ONLY DO THE STEPS ABOVE!!

The following user thanked madbutchcer for this useful post:

Mr_Party
12-13-2013, 04:53 PM #113
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by madbutchcer View Post
Yes I have the trophy A+ , i did with the save data file that is in the page 6 taht is US save data only rebulid and play the game NO UPDATED the chapter 1 and finish and this will pop! for sure hey men i gonna try to do waht you say ...send and PM with your ID and i will add you if you need help !

thanks worked! can confirm copy and past method that's what I did
12-13-2013, 04:56 PM #114
here is the save data
12-13-2013, 04:59 PM #115
thanks worked! can confirm copy and past method that's what I did

Hey men , and the other trophies like combos and brake windows with what save did you do?? because the 60 to car.rar only pop this trophy but the others?? you use HOT ??? or you did legit ??
12-13-2013, 05:00 PM #116
here is the save file in US

12-13-2013, 05:03 PM #117
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by madbutchcer View Post
Hey men , and the other trophies like combos and brake windows with what save did you do?? because the 60 to car.rar only pop this trophy but the others?? you use HOT ??? or you did legit ??

I did those legit I only needed a+
12-13-2013, 06:43 PM #118
yeah you have to make legit and also y get the PLAT Thks !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo