Post: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Item Saves + Starter Save
09-13-2013, 09:54 PM #1
desmayer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Trophy Saves
These saves are created using the cheats & then just taking one item away. So you have to do one simple task for each item now Smile

The next painful trophies are the Journal ones. If we can apply the same method to these it should be ease. But... I have no idea (at the moment) where there are in the save file :(

Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content. Magic Master
Just Buy the Morning Star Staff

You must login or register to view this content. Guard Master
Just buy the Stout Shield

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. Gummi Ship Collector
Thank you maps4890 for the save <- Make sure you give him rep!
Enter and leave Geppetto's house at least 30 times, talk to Pinocchio.

You must login or register to view this content. Blade Master
Wishing Star (Chest in Gepetto's House in Traverse Town)

You must login or register to view this content. Top Dog
1 chest for the Dalmatians needs to be found in Hallow Bastion in the Library, just move the shelves and locate the book "H" then a path will open, when you go through just look to the left and a chest will be in mid air just use Gravija to get the chest

Thanks p311

EU & US!

Thanks to Sasuke952 for the following save

[url]https://www.mediafire.com/download/e61fght52i5p8le/%5BKHFM%5DUnchanging_Armor%3B_Undefeated%3B_Novice _Player(EU).rar[/url]

You must login or register to view this content.Unchanging Armor

You must login or register to view this content.Undefeated

You must login or register to view this content.Game Clear - Beginner

The following save is just the above one modded for Normal & Hard Diff. Needs Testing

You must login or register to view this content. Game Clear - Final Mix

You must login or register to view this content. Game Clear - Pround

You must login or register to view this content. Speedster Working

Sasuke952 Does it again!

You must login or register to view this content.Best Friend
Collect all Trinity List entries in Jiminy's Journal.

You must login or register to view this content.Mini-game Maniac
Collect all Mini-game entries in Jiminy's Journal. (in deep jungle , go talk with the flower(north vine forest) for the mini-game and *pop*)

at 06:24-07:16

[url]https://www.mediafire.com/download/e61fght52i5p8le/%5BKHFM%5DUnchanging_Armor%3B_Undefeated%3B_Novice _Player(EU).rar[/url]

You must login or register to view this content.Professor
Collect all Character entries in Jiminy's Journal.(go to agrabah and go in front of the giant doors and kill "pot scorpion")

You must login or register to view this content.Record Keeper
Collect all Jiminy's Journal entries. (if you finish the trophy "Professor" , this trophy will be unlock too)

You need the following to make Record Keeper look right on your list!
Storyteller <-- Missing
Searcher <-- Missing

Professor
Top Dog
Best Friend
Mini-Game Maniac

You must login or register to view this content.Ace Pilot
Clear gummi ship mission 3. (Very easy , go to agrabah but change the guns of the Gummi ship and take the missiles(Semiautomatic with the lock system)

I have no idea what to do to get the first two - can some one confirm if any of the saves can get them?

[url]https://www.mediafire.com/download/nqle0p2612znu21/%5BKHFM%5DRecord_Keeper%3BProfessor%3BMaster_Magic ian%3BAce_Pilot.rar[/url]

INFO NEEDED

Can any of the saves get you Synthesis Master and the ones before (1 item etc)

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starter Save EU BLES01897
Save Point : Traverse Town
Level 100 Sora, Donald & Goofy
Map MP/MP/AP/Str/Def Sora, Donald & Goofy
Max Munny
All Items - Shield, Staff, Keyblades, Tents etc

Easy - You must login or register to view this content.
Normal - You must login or register to view this content.
Proud - You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2
First I would like to give credit where it is due as all I am doing in manipulating the file using what these guys found. The codes were found by krustytoe and wilhitewarrior (not sure if they are on this site).

For those people having issues applying these mods in Bruteforce please do the following;

1 Update you Games config file for the EU game - here is mine You must login or register to view this content.
2 Update the cheats DB in Bruteforce
3 Decrypt your save
4 Apply cheats
--The cheats in the DB are wrong (Max HP & MP). Here is an updated version (thanks chaoszage). It also has Lvl 100 for all char now. You must login or register to view this content.
5 Encrypt
6 Profit!

You will notice that the USR-1 is bold. DO NOT double click it, it will mess your save up. I think this is where the corruption is coming from.

This should work. I have tried doing this on my save many times & it works.

Also a tip to people modding - if you have modded the HP/MP to Max, when you level up legit those values will be changed down to 2/2. So to make sure you have the abilities, set your XP to 99999 but leave your level as it. So when you level up you will have all abilities. You may have to mod your HP/MP again though.

One thing I would like from this info is to create saves minus one item (shield,staff etc) so getting trophies will be easy Happy
Last edited by desmayer ; 09-19-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Update

The following 46 users say thank you to desmayer for this useful post:

Cloud, Andyman88, AS6686, bejekas, Dalmin, dapreacher23, DEathKIller123, DigitalDerision, Eventyret, Harley Quinn, Isaac Clarke, jkidda, jkwxyz96, krustytoe, Lord Ike, lunca76, Mago de Oz, maps4890, mazdafreak, mexi001, MUKKA, NateRawwr, NegativeZEN, nickyczrawr, nickyg1217, p311, Padavona, ps3re, ryohayabusa, selvin santos, sephyroth89, setsae, sonicfan20036, sweetiepie, SwordspiTTer, syraphin, TheVixen, tommyt74, Velasol, VercettiCool, warhawks83, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, yzaasn, ZaRaKiii, Zero4ph
02-28-2017, 06:53 PM #371
Gummi Ship Collector Trophy save please?
03-26-2017, 01:21 PM #372
Does anyone have a save for synthesis novice?
03-28-2017, 11:53 AM #373
anyone can reupload Best Friend? (EU)
06-10-2017, 02:09 PM #374
Hi am new on the site. Does someone know where I can get European cheat codes for KH 1.5 Remix. spent the last one month trying to use brute force but realised that (hopefully) my cheats were the issue since they are for the US Region and my copy of KH 1.5 is EU
04-04-2018, 01:28 AM #375
OKay, having some issues here. Really want to get the Gummi Ship trophy and finish off this game (using the US version) but can't figure out the issue that most are having with the US version and corrupt data.
I looked through the first 10 pages, but can anyone tell me if there has been a fix figured out for that yet?
This is the one and only game I was planning on resigning, just to get that stupid trophy, but it seems more trouble than actually sitting down and grinding the last couple gummi missions out at this point...
Is there anyone who can get me a US version of KH 1.5 remix?I have my save file on mediafire and everything waiting...
11-16-2018, 01:10 AM #376
I´m trying to find Guard and Magic master on US ver, there´s a way?
04-02-2020, 02:59 AM #377
7 years later, Im playing this game and I would like to ask for some help

I have completed the game with all trophies except for Gummi Ship Collector which has proven to be a pain in my ...

I found your game save here, super excited BUT im a noob in this category so here is my problem
1. I tried copying it to my PS3, system message "game file comes from another player so trophies are blocked"
2. I ignored the message and booted the game, but couldn't find the save file.
3. I need help here. I know how to copy saves, mod them with bruteforce but thats my limit.

Is there something im missing that I need to do?
Kindly provide any help is appreciated!
Here is a link my actual save file, If someone can help me with editing the save to simply enter and exit Gepetto's house to earn the trophy "Gummi Ship Collector"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4sd7jfspo9vi26/KH1.5_Remix_Save.rar/file

Or if you can direct me how I can use your game save on my PS3 with enabled trophies!

Help is appreciated!

P.S thanks for the awesome work above mentioned!
Last edited by heonicle ; 04-02-2020 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my File
02-17-2023, 01:46 PM #378
AS6686
Haxor!
Couldn't get some to work so had to do them legit. But this helped me with getting the platinum trophy cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo