11-06-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

4b11t, 605justin, Cloud, Alexander Green, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, bodo2008, brd23, candyman2720, cobrag7, CODHoster1337_, codmadz332, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, CYKApower, dapreacher23, Diego_Lazov, dormin, DragonSlayer67, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Elk, escuridao96, Feinars, Fleek Designs, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GJx, gogeta62, Gustavowee2, Hadenkin, hateehc, Herrkulez, IP-Man, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, ItzKitKat, Bichote, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, josesant, JosSteec, Kaori912, kashiboy, KeGeeST123, KingSwitchY, Klauss, klycik, Kryptyk_, L-Griever, LaughTracks, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Matador84, mauswanderer, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mr.Alfredo, MusicGamer, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nyctophilia, Obi1_KaBloMe, Penn45, pierro76600, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, predator13, PROGAMERNM, Rich Davies, robmoore79, RussianProdigy, SayYO, Sean Alexander, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, TheForce, TheMrB, Ungahs, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, King, xLew-- and 1 other user.
11-13-2013, 09:45 PM #83
Thanks for the saves & you put organised. I believe it's organized. :3
11-13-2013, 09:51 PM #84
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by FYI View Post
Thanks for the saves & you put organised. I believe it's organized. :3

Has to be organised, it just creates more and more unwanted problems otherwise.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Cien
11-13-2013, 10:25 PM #85
Lol I mean you spelled organized wrong. =[]
11-13-2013, 10:31 PM #86
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by FYI View Post
Lol I mean you spelled organized wrong. =[]

Ohh, no I never.. that's how Brits spell it.
11-13-2013, 10:43 PM #87
I really like your savesets, i used almost every saveset of yours Smile thanks for this, extinction trophies left... wonder are they really hard? :S
11-13-2013, 10:49 PM #88
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by the
I really like your savesets, i used almost every saveset of yours Smile thanks for this, extinction trophies left... wonder are they really hard? :S

Not really hard, can be frustrating if you don't have a good team though. Need to prestige once to get a trophy.. Like I said though, simple with a good squad. Thanks.. hope they all worked for you.
11-15-2013, 02:32 AM #89
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Not really hard, can be frustrating if you don't have a good team though. Need to prestige once to get a trophy.. Like I said though, simple with a good squad. Thanks.. hope they all worked for you.

Hey Richard. You can tell me how Resinger this. I Cant do this :(
11-15-2013, 02:42 AM #90
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by zX View Post
Hey Richard. You can tell me how Resinger this. I Cant do this :(

Like you normally would?
11-15-2013, 03:07 AM #91
Gustavowee2
Little One
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First and foremost I would like to say, I'm back with another save set. This being my 9th in total (so far). It's none other than Call of Duty: Ghosts. I would like to say that this is the easiest Call of Duty to complete on Single Player, Campaign is brilliant and I recommend playing through it before using my saves as that just ruins the experience.

If you're familiar with my threads on NGU then you would know what I like to help out as much as possible and I always like to keep things organised so basically everything is where it should be etc. I do remove my .SFO out of habit more than anything now but it's pretty simple on resigning saves without them and I will get to that in a second.

I hope you all come to appreciate the effort I put in and I hope every single save does what you need it to do. All save are mine before people questioning me. Also some people may also not like the fact that I have done a save set so early. It doesn't have to be used straight away, like I said I would recommend a playthrough first as most trophies are easy to pick up and it is an overall fun game (to me anyway).

If you are unsure about anything, or whether I left something out then please let me know and I'll get round to it ASAP.

Each save has a guide so you know what to do.

You will need a resigner

The Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial on how to resign

1. Download the save from the link provided
  2. Resign it to your own profile (Copy everything from my save into yours) with whatever resigner (Xploder/Bruteforce/KG/Whatever)
  3. Copy over to your PS3
  4. Load up your game, Resume it and continue.

There is a mask that you earn in multiplayer when the game ends in campaign the hardest, as if I would save your set? Resing only the last save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo