11-06-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

4b11t, 605justin, Cloud, Alexander Green, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, bodo2008, brd23, candyman2720, cobrag7, CODHoster1337_, codmadz332, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, CYKApower, dapreacher23, Diego_Lazov, dormin, DragonSlayer67, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Elk, escuridao96, Feinars, Fleek Designs, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GJx, gogeta62, Gustavowee2, Hadenkin, hateehc, Herrkulez, IP-Man, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, ItzKitKat, Bichote, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, josesant, JosSteec, Kaori912, kashiboy, KeGeeST123, KingSwitchY, Klauss, klycik, Kryptyk_, L-Griever, LaughTracks, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Matador84, mauswanderer, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mr.Alfredo, MusicGamer, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nyctophilia, Obi1_KaBloMe, Penn45, pierro76600, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, predator13, PROGAMERNM, Rich Davies, robmoore79, RussianProdigy, SayYO, Sean Alexander, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, TheForce, TheMrB, Ungahs, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, King, xLew-- and 1 other user.
11-15-2013, 03:11 AM #92
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Gustavowee2 View Post
There is a mask that you earn in multiplayer when the game ends in campaign the hardest, as if I would save your set? Resing only the last save?

I don't know, maybe.
11-15-2013, 03:38 PM #93
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
I don't know, maybe.

I Can't resinger. Your save not have a SFO.

You can tell me how do this. Tuto Noob?
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM #94
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by zX View Post
I Can't resinger. Your save not have a SFO.

You can tell me how do this. Tuto Noob?

There's a tutorial right at the bottom of the page, I don't see how you don't see it. Copy everything from my save into yours and resign.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

GJx
11-15-2013, 05:08 PM #95
Default Avatar
efexr85
will this work on the PSN version (not the disc version)?

I bought the PSN version and was wondering if the saves will work the same as a disc version after resigning.
11-15-2013, 05:19 PM #96
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by efexr85 View Post
will this work on the PSN version (not the disc version)?

I bought the PSN version and was wondering if the saves will work the same as a disc version after resigning.

Don't see why not to be honest, most games that I've done sets for have done such as Mafia 2, Dead Space 2, Uncharted 3 etc so I don't see why not.
11-17-2013, 06:42 AM #97
Thanks they work great
11-17-2013, 09:48 AM #98
Hi, i am usually able to resign saves no problem but I cannot get these save games to work, i have the latest version of bruteforce and no matter what the save is always unreadable, i have followed the steps shown multiple times with different saves but have not succeeded, even my own save off my ps3 will not load properly in bruteforce as it is also unreadable, why isnt this working?
11-17-2013, 09:54 AM #99
Default Avatar
MLB
Thanks for the save, using it on my dummy account. :p
11-17-2013, 12:34 PM #100
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by THENAMEISBEAST View Post
Hi, i am usually able to resign saves no problem but I cannot get these save games to work, i have the latest version of bruteforce and no matter what the save is always unreadable, i have followed the steps shown multiple times with different saves but have not succeeded, even my own save off my ps3 will not load properly in bruteforce as it is also unreadable, why isnt this working?

I think what you've just indicated means there is something wrong with bruteforce and not the saves, everyone has said they have worked when using other resigner a so that's all I can suggest! The saves work perfectly so it must be bruteforce.

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo