Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Or fille belongs to someone else
07-16-2014, 04:35 PM #93
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
Or fille belongs to someone else

I really don't know what else to tell you other than to try decrypting the file before you edit it and then once your done editing it, encrypt it and resign.
07-16-2014, 04:45 PM #94
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Im sure its nothing yiur telling me wrong bro. Im just not having much luck
07-16-2014, 04:45 PM #95
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Which file would I be decrypting ??
07-16-2014, 08:03 PM #96
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
Which file would I be decrypting ??

The file that you are editing.
07-17-2014, 04:07 AM #97
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
The file that you are editing.

will this work like xploder? where i can take anyones save and turn it into my save or someones elses? i know dumb ? but figured id ask
07-17-2014, 04:19 AM #98
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
will this work like xploder? where i can take anyones save and turn it into my save or someones elses? i know dumb ? but figured id ask

Yes...
07-18-2014, 03:44 PM #99
Thanks very much for this guide , I am newbie on doing these things as i just tried to do it yesterday because of a certain game , I got a jp save file and i wanted to change it to us version , I was using bruteforce (which i also tried to learn yesterday) but for some reason everytry was a fail even tho I am sure I did it the right way i reread every guide 3 times , but well fail was the result.
After 3 hours of fail tries yesterday i went to sleep and today I wanted to try again , i tried to look for another program to do this and found your thread , it was easier steps and i was like i don't that i did as much work as i did with bruteforce so i doubt it will work , but IT WORKED lol with less effort than yesterday.

The following user thanked blightboy for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-18-2014, 03:50 PM #100
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by blightboy View Post
Thanks very much for this guide , I am newbie on doing these things as i just tried to do it yesterday because of a certain game , I got a jp save file and i wanted to change it to us version , I was using bruteforce (which i also tried to learn yesterday) but for some reason everytry was a fail even tho I am sure I did it the right way i reread every guide 3 times , but well fail was the result.
After 3 hours of fail tries yesterday i went to sleep and today I wanted to try again , i tried to look for another program to do this and found your thread , it was easier steps and i was like i don't that i did as much work as i did with bruteforce so i doubt it will work , but IT WORKED lol with less effort than yesterday.

Congrats... glad it helped you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo