07-18-2014, 03:54 PM #101
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
I, have tried and tried to resign with kg and everytime I transfer the file back over to ps3 it say file is corrupt or for belongs to someone else. I feel like I was taught to do it the right way but it keeps messing up. Please help

Well i am newbie but I want to you to try something maybe it works , from reading guides yesterday I got that sometimes you need to change save file to be used on any other device (blank) , and from trying bruteforce program I found out that you can do that thing using it (decrypt pdf > right click the file and unlock save to work on ps3 account > encrypt pdf) this should change the save file to be used on any ps.

I am not sure if ps3 resigner can do this too , but if it does then its should be the same way or so.
Last edited by blightboy ; 07-19-2014 at 09:58 PM.
07-18-2014, 04:36 PM #102
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by blightboy View Post
Well i am newbie but I want to ask to try something maybe it works , from reading guides yesterday I got that sometimes you need to change save file to be used on any other device (blank) , and from trying bruteforce program I found out that you can do that thing using it (decrypt pdf > right click the file and unlock save to work on ps3 account > encrypt pdf) this should change the save file to be used on any ps.

I am not sure if ps3 resigner can do this too , but if it does then its should be the same way or so.

I never tried it but if you can then you might need to add all 0's like in the picture.
You must login or register to view this content.
07-18-2014, 04:49 PM #103
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
I never tried it but if you can then you might need to add all 0's like in the picture.
You must login or register to view this content.

its same as the profile i used for my save , the thing is my save was already blank file.
07-18-2014, 04:54 PM #104
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by blightboy View Post
its same as the profile i used for my save , the thing is my save was already blank file.

Test it and let me know if it works.
07-18-2014, 04:59 PM #105
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Well im.glad.someone figured it out. Ive been working on it for a week with no luck. Lol
07-19-2014, 09:57 PM #106
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Test it and let me know if it works.

I don't have a locked save to test it , as this was Mooneyhancan problem , i am not sure if this way fixed it for him , as his replay is not enough xD

Well im.glad.someone figured it out. Ive been working on it for a week with no luck. Lol

so did you fix the problem ? using which way if you did :p.
07-19-2014, 11:37 PM #107
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
No fix yet. It's frustrating me
07-20-2014, 12:21 AM #108
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
No fix yet. It's frustrating me

You're frustrated with KG and I am with Fallout 3 PC.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

hfgfeheryrjrfu
07-20-2014, 01:53 AM #109
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol. Thank link I sent didnt help??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo