Post: Metal Gear Solid 3 FULL Platinum Save Set (PS3/PSVita)
08-08-2014, 02:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I present to you a complete platinum save set for Metal Gear Solid 3.

Guide on how to use saves :
1.Make a personal save for MGS3.
2.Copy save to USB.
3.Paste the files from my save set over your files.
4.Using K.G. Resigner Press Update/Resign
5.Delete patch 1.03 to be able to load the saves.

Unlock trophies on PSVita :

1.Resign the endgame save to your profile
2.Copy save to PS3
3.Remove cloud link from that save (missing data)
4.Link save to cloud
5.Trophies should pop soon on PSVita (while conected to PSN)
6.Trophies that do not unlock : CQC trophies,Make snake vomit,Ocelot paradox,Poison a guard,The Early End
7.With the PSVita package you can get the platinum in a couple of hours.
8.Use L-Griever's platinum save to unlock Snake Eyes and Vamp Eyer if you can't get it with the endgame save.

Credits to :

unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
Icecat for his great end game save : You must login or register to view this content.
ryu2050 for his saves
NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:42 AM.

The following 330 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

417, a13135666548, aboode alhrbe 7, Aekhenaten, Aeramis, ainomead, Aipys, Aitch, Akashi234, alex330, Andrew Cheung, angelbless, angeloislive, archangel2222, Archer36, Arkatakor, Arles, armmyperez, ARTHURIUSS, ARu-16, ArUk046, asaa, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, awesomw1, b0shey, BadDayKSA, bangbangbang7, batman148, battmanny, beachguy26, benlumain, BigBang, BIGBOSSNAWAF, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, blablatest2, blackshuyin, blawerneckk, BlazeRelas, bleech304, Bloodborne11229, Bomb_Perignon, Bra-C-Ket, brairfox, Brentage, canikoblivan, Ccaapp, chicane, chozen1337, cocaxaj475, corey79, CosmoKramer, Crade, crashintime, cthulhu74, d2rk, daniel1823, DanteLowell, DanteTvG, darkflow100, DarkKaz, DarthGoku, davicinnnn91, dawgbert, De0Ne0, demetrio97, detrikz, dingo911, Discussia, dishushu, don_smith, dragun619, dutchy300, Ebbez, eden_19, edujzc, EduReptilia, ehunt, elbromas, Eldhewin, em1n3mfan, emu27, encarnadine, endlesstar7, enemymaniac, Erick.Dias, fade666, fairystory01, farfarok, fearis, fenicce, ffxx94, fiction, fojamias1, folgore2530, fumatelo, Fuze9 and 230 other users.
10-17-2014, 11:39 AM #20
Sorata
Save Point
Luckily I was able to use the later saves and get most of them but now I just need the one for all birds and one for all medical plants.
10-26-2014, 07:56 AM #21
First post updated with PSVita platinum save-set and guide.
10-26-2014, 08:34 AM #22
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
First post updated with PSVita platinum save-set and guide.

Thanks for the guide! I'm still can't seem to get trophies to pop though, not sure how to use the cloud. The save already appears to be unlinked and when I go to link it it says trophies are disabled. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the feeling it might be just because of the region difference or something. :/ I updated the region id and patched the sfo but I'm starting to think these are region locked. Unfortunately there aren't many BLUS saves on NGU for MGS3.
Last edited by LadyWhiteHeart ; 10-26-2014 at 09:25 AM.
10-26-2014, 09:40 AM #23
Originally posted by LadyWhiteHeart View Post
Thanks for the guide! I'm still can't seem to get trophies to pop though, not sure how to use the cloud. The save already appears to be unlinked and when I go to link it it says trophies are disabled. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have the feeling it might be just because of the region difference or something. :/ I updated the region id and patched the sfo but I'm starting to think these are region locked. Unfortunately there aren't many BLUS saves on NGU for MGS3.

They are not region locked.I have UK PAL version and they saves I used are US NTSC saves.

Just try to make a save on PSVita and transfar to PS3 then copy that save to USB and replace files.

EDIT : Did you tried the PSVita save-set I uploaded today?
10-26-2014, 09:46 AM #24
They are not region locked.I have UK PAL version and they saves I used are US NTSC saves.

Just try to make a save on PSVita and transfar to PS3 then copy that save to USB and replace files.

EDIT : Did you tried the PSVita save-set I uploaded today?

Yes I used the one you uploaded today. I thought for sure it was going to work this time.

So what's the order I should do all these things in?

Make a new save on the Vita > transfer to PS3 > copy save to usb > replace those 3 files with the 3 from your save ~ then what do I do after that?

Thanks again for responding. Great that you are willing to assist! Smile

EDIT: Strange I'm still in Dremuchij South (the opening area) after replacing the files in my save with yours. I must seriously be doing something totally wrong. I keep thinking I'm getting closer to getting this to work but never seem to have any luck. Probably just going to have to do this legitimately.
Last edited by LadyWhiteHeart ; 10-26-2014 at 10:10 AM.
10-26-2014, 10:16 AM #25
After replacing you need to update/resign save.
10-26-2014, 10:17 AM #26
Also after you copy save to usb from ps3,unlink save from cloud on psvita then delete it.

Then copy ps3 save to cloud.
10-26-2014, 10:22 AM #27
After replacing you need to update/resign save.

Do you know how to update it using Bruteforce? I know how to resign it. Honestly I thought I successfully updated it but I'm now I'm starting to completely doubt I know what I'm doing lol. Have had success with resigning saves and such for over a year but never had a problem until MGS for some reason.

What do I do after I resign and update it?
10-26-2014, 10:23 AM #28
Originally posted by LadyWhiteHeart View Post
Do you know how to update it using Bruteforce? I know how to resign it. Honestly I thought I successfully updated it but I'm now I'm starting to completely doubt I know what I'm doing lol. Have had success with resigning saves and such for over a year but never had a problem until MGS for some reason.

What do I do after I resign and update it?

Just use KG Save Resigner.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo