Post: Metal Gear Solid 3 FULL Platinum Save Set (PS3/PSVita)
08-08-2014, 02:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I present to you a complete platinum save set for Metal Gear Solid 3.

Guide on how to use saves :
1.Make a personal save for MGS3.
2.Copy save to USB.
3.Paste the files from my save set over your files.
4.Using K.G. Resigner Press Update/Resign
5.Delete patch 1.03 to be able to load the saves.

Unlock trophies on PSVita :

1.Resign the endgame save to your profile
2.Copy save to PS3
3.Remove cloud link from that save (missing data)
4.Link save to cloud
5.Trophies should pop soon on PSVita (while conected to PSN)
6.Trophies that do not unlock : CQC trophies,Make snake vomit,Ocelot paradox,Poison a guard,The Early End
7.With the PSVita package you can get the platinum in a couple of hours.
8.Use L-Griever's platinum save to unlock Snake Eyes and Vamp Eyer if you can't get it with the endgame save.

Credits to :

unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
Icecat for his great end game save : You must login or register to view this content.
ryu2050 for his saves
NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:42 AM.

The following 330 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

417, a13135666548, aboode alhrbe 7, Aekhenaten, Aeramis, ainomead, Aipys, Aitch, Akashi234, alex330, Andrew Cheung, angelbless, angeloislive, archangel2222, Archer36, Arkatakor, Arles, armmyperez, ARTHURIUSS, ARu-16, ArUk046, asaa, Ashraf1979, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, awesomw1, b0shey, BadDayKSA, bangbangbang7, batman148, battmanny, beachguy26, benlumain, BigBang, BIGBOSSNAWAF, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, blablatest2, blackshuyin, blawerneckk, BlazeRelas, bleech304, Bloodborne11229, Bomb_Perignon, Bra-C-Ket, brairfox, Brentage, canikoblivan, Ccaapp, chicane, chozen1337, cocaxaj475, corey79, CosmoKramer, Crade, crashintime, cthulhu74, d2rk, daniel1823, DanteLowell, DanteTvG, darkflow100, DarkKaz, DarthGoku, davicinnnn91, dawgbert, De0Ne0, demetrio97, detrikz, dingo911, Discussia, dishushu, don_smith, dragun619, dutchy300, Ebbez, eden_19, edujzc, EduReptilia, ehunt, elbromas, Eldhewin, em1n3mfan, emu27, encarnadine, endlesstar7, enemymaniac, Erick.Dias, fade666, fairystory01, farfarok, fearis, fenicce, ffxx94, fiction, fojamias1, folgore2530, fumatelo, Fuze9 and 230 other users.
10-26-2014, 10:27 AM #29
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Just use KG Save Resigner.

Do I remove the cloud link before I resign it?

Everything just seems to be so confusing. I'm sorry to be annoying :/

Am I supposed to upload the original PS3 save to cloud then unlink it?

& how do you update it using KG? I've never used it before, I've always just used Bruteforce. Does it automatically update it by resigning?

EDIT: I resigned using KG and updated the files and it says the save is corrupted/says I'm still in Dremuchij South. I can never get KG's Resigner to work thats what I've always just used Bruteforce.

Do I copy your param.sfo too or just those other 3? I'm sorry to have so many questions...I'm just not getting anywhere no matter what I do or try. It's kind of embarrassing. And is there an actual proper method to replace the files or do I just literally open the folder, delete those 3 and then paste the 3 from your save there?
Last edited by LadyWhiteHeart ; 10-26-2014 at 11:36 AM.
10-26-2014, 02:58 PM #30
Originally posted by LadyWhiteHeart View Post
Do I remove the cloud link before I resign it?

Everything just seems to be so confusing. I'm sorry to be annoying :/

Am I supposed to upload the original PS3 save to cloud then unlink it?

& how do you update it using KG? I've never used it before, I've always just used Bruteforce. Does it automatically update it by resigning?

EDIT: I resigned using KG and updated the files and it says the save is corrupted/says I'm still in Dremuchij South. I can never get KG's Resigner to work thats what I've always just used Bruteforce.

Do I copy your param.sfo too or just those other 3? I'm sorry to have so many questions...I'm just not getting anywhere no matter what I do or try. It's kind of embarrassing. And is there an actual proper method to replace the files or do I just literally open the folder, delete those 3 and then paste the 3 from your save there?

I posted my guide how I did it step by step.I can't help you with anything more.
10-26-2014, 10:05 PM #31
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
I posted my guide how I did it step by step.I can't help you with anything more.

That's unfortunate but alright. I was close to figuring this out I think but just needed those last few questions answered.

EDIT: I finally got it to work, thank you so much! The instructions were kind of confusing but I was able to get everything to work today.
Last edited by LadyWhiteHeart ; 10-26-2014 at 10:28 PM.

The following user thanked LadyWhiteHeart for this useful post:

RageSoul51
10-27-2014, 05:51 AM #32
Originally posted by LadyWhiteHeart View Post
That's unfortunate but alright. I was close to figuring this out I think but just needed those last few questions answered.

EDIT: I finally got it to work, thank you so much! The instructions were kind of confusing but I was able to get everything to work today.

You see? Congrats!!!

Like I said the guide says exactly how I did.
11-08-2014, 01:37 PM #33
coyo
Keeper
RageSoul51 , could you make a little video tutorial for transferring on vita ???
11-10-2014, 11:57 AM #34
Originally posted by coyo View Post
RageSoul51 , could you make a little video tutorial for transferring on vita ???

Don't have time sorry.Just follow the written guide.
11-16-2014, 04:32 AM #35
can anyone help me with MGS 2 and MGS 3 on vita trophy say disabled do anyone no why?
01-08-2015, 01:20 AM #36
pololastation
Bounty hunter
hey guys, when I try to bruteforce it it keeps asking for an ELF key. where can I find it?
01-09-2015, 10:24 PM #37
pololastation
Bounty hunter
it keeps telling me that trophies are disabled for the save, I am using Bruteforce
Last edited by pololastation ; 01-09-2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: spell check

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo