02-19-2015, 08:17 AM #1
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 9th March 2015:

Here I come again to mod DLC saves checkpoint,special thanks to prototype76 for sending me the DLC eboot.

Add your param.sfo to savefolder and resign it with BSD/GG/Xploder/CSE or whatever you know how to resign.

DLC Bladewolf's Hardest Trophies
DL-Story-02: Status - Closed - Complete DL-Story-02: Blade Wolf.
Wolf's Pride - Defeat Khamsin without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.
Fangs of Fury - Complete DL-Story-02: Blade Wolf on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

Load this save and trophies above pop after during FMV scene and during beginning of credit rolling. NO FIGHT AT ALL.

DLC Sam's Hardest Trophies
DL-Story-01: Status - Closed - Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream.
You're Hired - Defeat Sen. Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.
Master of the Wind - Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

Load this save and trophies above pop after during FMV scene and during beginning of credit rolling. NO FIGHT AT ALL.

2 DLCs saveset Download Link -> You must login or register to view this content.

1st post 19th Feb 3015:

Here I release my modded save to get last 2 hardest trophies easily,I modded the checkpoint to final boss's QTE part with many BP gained+127 combo+no damage,just continue the saveslot 3 and complete the QTE. one trophy pops at result and another one pops at the next FMV scene. This save is tested by me!

I know,the game save/checkpoint supposed to be at the beginning of final boss fight,but I still can mod it to QTE part,I took my time study and I even have to download Eboot to study the checkpoint,please rep if you guys like it!

Trophies will be gained:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Defeat Sen. Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.

Stormbringer
Complete story mode on Revengeance difficulty with all S Rankings.

Add your .SFO to save and resign it with GG/Xploder/BSD

Download Link ->
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by chaoszage ; 03-09-2015 at 08:34 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to chaoszage for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, Awares, BigTrain, crim, Danichin, Diego_kyo, gowhawx, john connor 84, KingEmilWash, Komb, mark1, NeoFrost, NoblemanThief, prototye76, PS3Forum, ripherup, ryu2050, Sanyi, selvin santos, sephyroth89, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, VampSnake, verheyn85, viniciusventrue2, xenomage, Zero4ph
02-19-2015, 09:05 AM #2
Zero4ph
I defeated!
I already plat this including the DLC episodes thanks this will help others since this game is pain in the *** as well.

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

chaoszage
02-19-2015, 09:19 AM #3
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
thanks mate

edit : are you planning to do any of the dlc ones??

The following user thanked ryu2050 for this useful post:

chaoszage

The following user groaned ryu2050 for this awful post:

benlumain
02-19-2015, 09:30 AM #4
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
thanks mate

edit : are you planning to do any of the dlc ones??

just downloading the Bladewolf and Sam DLC,it gonna take a lot of time of mine...

try thread below

The following user thanked chaoszage for this useful post:

ryu2050
02-19-2015, 09:45 AM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post

Here I release my modded save to get last 2 hardest trophies easily,I modded the checkpoint to final boss's QTE part with many BP gained+127 combo+no damage,just continue the saveslot 3 and complete the QTE. one trophy pops at result and another one pops at the next FMV scene. This save is tested by me!

I know,the game save/checkpoint supposed to be at the beginning of final boss fight,but I still can mod it to QTE part,I took my time study and I even have to download Eboot to study the checkpoint,please rep if you guys like it!

Trophies will be gained:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Defeat Sen. Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.

Stormbringer
Complete story mode on Revengeance difficulty with all S Rankings.

Download Link ->

Thread added to the Master Index. Great work and thank you for sharing it Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

BigTrain, chaoszage
02-19-2015, 12:51 PM #6
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Thread added to the Master Index. Great work and thank you for sharing it Smile

thanks Smile

The_Gazra
02-19-2015, 05:18 PM #7
I see you managed it, bro. Congrats! Happy

The following user thanked NoblemanThief for this useful post:

chaoszage
02-19-2015, 06:13 PM #8
Oh man thank you!

The following user thanked sephyroth89 for this useful post:

chaoszage
02-20-2015, 10:01 PM #9
There's by any chance you can do this kind of mod to "Chosen by History" trophy which is to "Defeat Samuel without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above"? I know that it doesn't have a checkpoint in the middle of the fight but... who knows?! Right! Nothing is impossible in the right hands.

I tried to beat him more than 20 times and I simplely can not do it. I almost got it but he always hits me at least one or two during the battle. So, I'm terribly frustrated and I don't want to let this go away without platting it.

Anyway thanks for your saves

The following user thanked PS3Forum for this useful post:

chaoszage
02-21-2015, 12:39 AM #10
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PS3Forum View Post
There's by any chance you can do this kind of mod to "Chosen by History" trophy which is to "Defeat Samuel without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above"? I know that it doesn't have a checkpoint in the middle of the fight but... who knows?! Right! Nothing is impossible in the right hands.

I tried to beat him more than 20 times and I simplely can not do it. I almost got it but he always hits me at least one or two during the battle. So, I'm terribly frustrated and I don't want to let this go away without platting it.

Anyway thanks for your saves

I checked the eboot data,it seems it has no chapter 6 checkpoint QTE or checkpoint result screen or event string data.
it does has mistral result screen,monsoon result screen,sundowner result screen,which might skip whole fight and straight away to result screen after loading save.

equip cybord red body type and HF Mursama sword,parry all sam's atk and you are good to go,I thought I cant do this one but it turned out it wasnt that bad. I completed this stage(hard mode) with no damage under 40 secs.you know when to parry as Sam actions is easy to tell,you cant parry the Sam's yellow charge attack,just jump off and he attacked nothing. Once you taken down Sam's HP to around 10%~ , let him forward to you and the QTE will start(take your time here as it has slow motion here).

keep practicing and good luck Smile

If I can do it,you can do it too,I am not a pro gamer,I am ust an average gamer here Smile
Last edited by chaoszage ; 02-21-2015 at 12:46 AM.

PS3Forum

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo