02-19-2015, 08:17 AM #1
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE 9th March 2015:

Here I come again to mod DLC saves checkpoint,special thanks to prototype76 for sending me the DLC eboot.

Add your param.sfo to savefolder and resign it with BSD/GG/Xploder/CSE or whatever you know how to resign.

DLC Bladewolf's Hardest Trophies
DL-Story-02: Status - Closed - Complete DL-Story-02: Blade Wolf.
Wolf's Pride - Defeat Khamsin without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.
Fangs of Fury - Complete DL-Story-02: Blade Wolf on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

Load this save and trophies above pop after during FMV scene and during beginning of credit rolling. NO FIGHT AT ALL.

DLC Sam's Hardest Trophies
DL-Story-01: Status - Closed - Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream.
You're Hired - Defeat Sen. Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.
Master of the Wind - Complete DL-Story-01: Jetstream on Revengeance difficulty in one hour or less.

Load this save and trophies above pop after during FMV scene and during beginning of credit rolling. NO FIGHT AT ALL.

2 DLCs saveset Download Link -> You must login or register to view this content.

1st post 19th Feb 3015:

Here I release my modded save to get last 2 hardest trophies easily,I modded the checkpoint to final boss's QTE part with many BP gained+127 combo+no damage,just continue the saveslot 3 and complete the QTE. one trophy pops at result and another one pops at the next FMV scene. This save is tested by me!

I know,the game save/checkpoint supposed to be at the beginning of final boss fight,but I still can mod it to QTE part,I took my time study and I even have to download Eboot to study the checkpoint,please rep if you guys like it!

Trophies will be gained:
The Politics of Silencing Foes
Defeat Sen. Armstrong without taking any damage on Hard difficulty or above.

Stormbringer
Complete story mode on Revengeance difficulty with all S Rankings.

Add your .SFO to save and resign it with GG/Xploder/BSD

Download Link ->
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by chaoszage ; 03-09-2015 at 08:34 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to chaoszage for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 19willy74, Awares, BigTrain, crim, Danichin, Diego_kyo, gowhawx, john connor 84, KingEmilWash, Komb, mark1, NeoFrost, NoblemanThief, prototye76, PS3Forum, ripherup, ryu2050, Sanyi, selvin santos, sephyroth89, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, VampSnake, verheyn85, viniciusventrue2, xenomage, Zero4ph
04-09-2019, 10:37 PM #38
Originally posted by KingEmilWash View Post
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post

Please reup sir. These are the only trophies I'm lacking.

yeah, same here. I'm only missing the fangs of fury and wolf's pride.

The following user thanked sirstrawhatmd for this useful post:

gowhawx
04-26-2019, 09:25 AM #39
are these saves available anywhere?,can't seem to find a save for Wolf DLC.
06-13-2022, 01:52 PM #40
Komb
Gobble
reupload pls, need wolf dlc save pleeeaaase
07-25-2023, 03:16 PM #41
There is some place where I can find those links alive?
08-25-2023, 03:06 PM #42
Originally posted by chaoszage View Post

thank you for the hard work but both link does not work i hope you can share another one with us thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo