06-18-2015, 01:19 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
If you get lost use this usefull guide:
LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-22-2015 at 10:20 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

ackendo, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, Gugenot, hess47, Houndoor, [email protected], KarbonItami, KingCheat, klycik, LiverpoolFC_25, Mago de Oz, marcooliveirafi, mase112, MegaTTTron, milito0022, Mnemonic7, Nova-1999, parry555, Pink, Rich Davies, ryu2050, SHAkA, simmo_316, srandys74, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xorissao

The following user groaned 19willy74 for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-18-2015, 03:27 PM #29
19willy74
Originally posted by 25 View Post
I will try this when I get the chance and report back if it's still not working.

Originally posted by ackendo View Post
I think NPEB00549 because it says this on the store.

Downlodable version of Dante seems rare to get!!! not a save over any forum or thread to take a look, and even the game to download and try over cfw its nowhere, guys i guess the only way its to get the save out from the ps3 thru cloud method.
06-18-2015, 03:31 PM #30
xorissao
Little One
NPEB00548 in the EU store (that's what shows for me). Sorry I can't test as I have the disc version
06-18-2015, 03:31 PM #31
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Downlodable version of Dante seems rare to get!!! not a save over any forum or thread to take a look, and even the game to download and try over cfw its nowhere, guys i guess the only way its to get the save out from the ps3 thru cloud method.

Tell me what we have to do. I can put my save in the cloud.
06-18-2015, 03:36 PM #32
19willy74
Originally posted by ackendo View Post
Tell me what we have to do. I can put my save in the cloud.

Bro its simple if you have the plus put every save you got of DANTE on the cloud wait exactly one day thats a sony rule( stupid rule) and then have a guy of your trust enter with cfw and go into multiman and take out the save for you. There are some good guys on NGU wich can do the job.
And finally we can have the NPEB final solution. And that is the same for any other with NPUB too only way is to extrapolate it.

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

ackendo
06-18-2015, 03:44 PM #33
klycik
Vault dweller
I can upload platinum save also with disc version if you like?
06-18-2015, 03:48 PM #34
19willy74
Originally posted by klycik View Post
I can upload platinum save also with disc version if you like?

IF you got a NPUB or NPEB version will be very appreciated, i wll give also credential if so for the disc version not needed bro my save set got everything you need to get the platinum.
06-18-2015, 03:50 PM #35
Hello

Is it working on BLES-00714 ? otherwise great work for save set Smile
06-18-2015, 04:02 PM #36
19willy74
Originally posted by blackshift View Post
Hello

Is it working on BLES-00714 ? otherwise great work for save set Smile

Same boat bro as NPEB-NPUB without at list one save of the extended version bLES00714............ to look the number there no way out.
06-18-2015, 04:03 PM #37
klycik
Vault dweller
have only for disc version! The save should work with every version just change folder names with your version copy your Sfo and resign I did the same with splinter cell blacklist and works well ;-)

Is it working on BLES-00714 ? otherwise great work for save set Smile[/QUOTE]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo