06-18-2015, 01:19 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
If you get lost use this usefull guide:
LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-22-2015 at 10:20 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

ackendo, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, Gugenot, hess47, Houndoor, [email protected], KarbonItami, KingCheat, klycik, LiverpoolFC_25, Mago de Oz, marcooliveirafi, mase112, MegaTTTron, milito0022, Mnemonic7, Nova-1999, parry555, Pink, Rich Davies, ryu2050, SHAkA, simmo_316, srandys74, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xorissao

The following user groaned 19willy74 for this awful post:

oldcp65
06-23-2015, 10:32 PM #56
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
A saveset is always awesome, so goodjob willy and shaka Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, SHAkA
06-24-2015, 07:41 PM #57
Thanks for the save man, i now have platinum

The following user thanked mase112 for this useful post:

19willy74
06-27-2015, 06:07 PM #58
I'm using KG Save Resigner but I can't resign your saves, it says "This game/game version is not available. You need to update the games.conf before going further." I did that but still does not work. In the games.conf file, Dante's Inferno is listed in unprotected games. Any idea what I should do?
06-27-2015, 07:00 PM #59
19willy74
Originally posted by 25 View Post
I'm using KG Save Resigner but I can't resign your saves, it says "This game/game version is not available. You need to update the games.conf before going further." I did that but still does not work. In the games.conf file, Dante's Inferno is listed in unprotected games. Any idea what I should do?

Bro i have nothing against KG but me too in the past i had problem with it, i went to Bruteforce and now using this one with no problem at all. Try to use Bruteforce and see all will work neet.
06-27-2015, 07:16 PM #60
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Bro i have nothing against KG but me too in the past i had problem with it, i went to Bruteforce and now using this one with no problem at all. Try to use Bruteforce and see all will work neet.

Just downloaded Bruteforce. I've used your save and rebuilt it with my profile and also changed it's region to NPEB00548. Am I missing something? Because it did not let me overwrite my save on my PS3.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, it seems like it is not saving it with my profile, keeps blanking the save, even when I rebuild it and save over the original SFO.
Last edited by LiverpoolFC_25 ; 06-27-2015 at 07:25 PM.
06-27-2015, 09:58 PM #61
19willy74
Originally posted by 25 View Post
Just downloaded Bruteforce. I've used your save and rebuilt it with my profile and also changed it's region to NPEB00548. Am I missing something? Because it did not let me overwrite my save on my PS3.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, it seems like it is not saving it with my profile, keeps blanking the save, even when I rebuild it and save over the original SFO.

Try this one bro:
07-08-2015, 08:49 PM #62
it s not working for me too, i tried a lot of thing with bruteforce ... but nothing, i can t load the save ..
07-08-2015, 11:55 PM #63
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
are you running brute as ADMIN and do you have your console ID in the global settings...
07-09-2015, 01:12 AM #64
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
thanks alot!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo