06-18-2015, 01:19 PM #1
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
If you get lost use this usefull guide:
LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile

Last edited by 19willy74 ; 06-22-2015 at 10:20 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

ackendo, BASIA2001, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, Gugenot, hess47, Houndoor, [email protected], KarbonItami, KingCheat, klycik, LiverpoolFC_25, Mago de Oz, marcooliveirafi, mase112, MegaTTTron, milito0022, Mnemonic7, Nova-1999, parry555, Pink, Rich Davies, ryu2050, SHAkA, simmo_316, srandys74, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, WillDemon, xorissao

The following user groaned 19willy74 for this awful post:

oldcp65
07-12-2015, 01:59 PM #74
thanks alot Smile
07-17-2015, 11:36 PM #75
I've finally got these saves to work! I have the PSN store version of the game but I did not change the region of your saves, just resigned them to my profile via Bruteforce and it worked. So I guess the EU PSN store version of the game has the same save codes. Thanks a lot for these saves!

The following user thanked LiverpoolFC_25 for this useful post:

19willy74
07-18-2015, 10:50 AM #76
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by 25 View Post
I've finally got these saves to work! I have the PSN store version of the game but I did not change the region of your saves, just resigned them to my profile via Bruteforce and it worked. So I guess the EU PSN store version of the game has the same save codes. Thanks a lot for these saves!

Im happy you got it worked, probably lot of people will ask you how Smile you did it

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

LiverpoolFC_25
07-18-2015, 10:48 PM #77
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
DANTE'S INFERNO SAVE SET(NO DLC)
This one also was missing over NGU so i tought it was time to get the job done. Thanks to one of the best modders of the site SHAKA i was able to create a saveset for the game with GOD MODE, you cant die unless you fall somewhere. Anyway I found by reading over some threads that this game gave some problems because it is copy protected so you can't take it out from ps3 or copy it in even if you change to unprotected.
Now to make these saves working here what you have to do:
1. Install mandatory patch 1.04.
2.Do not install any other thing for example the DLC Forest or Santa Lucia or any free thing.
3.Get the save you need resign it for your account by using either Bruteforce or Xploder(Tested working) put it over a usb key copy in and your good to go.

YOU CANT USE IT ON A DUMMY.
YOU CANT USE IT WITH OTHER DLC , SO UNINSTALL THEM.
Save as usual of me are done in a legit way numbered and explained in a text.
If you get lost use this usefull guide:
LAST THING HHMM ENJOY Smile

Thank you my friend!
Another special work for us!

You are great!

The following user thanked wakawaka21 for this useful post:

19willy74
09-04-2015, 07:02 PM #78
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
try my region saves...they have the param in them, the profile is BLANK..You must login or register to view this content.

I know this is old but i have usa BLUS version of this game and want to get the trophies, but these saves are unlike any other game i have ever resigned. i have done many and this one isnt working. any help?
09-05-2015, 12:19 AM #79
Originally posted by sunsetlover View Post
I know this is old but i have usa BLUS version of this game and want to get the trophies, but these saves are unlike any other game i have ever resigned. i have done many and this one isnt working. any help?

You have the US disc version, yes? Are you using Bruteforce?
09-05-2015, 12:24 AM #80
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by sunsetlover View Post

my saves only work on version 1 of the game and only the original...im not sure if it works for greatest hits or game of the year versions....try deleting the patches if you can and try again...i did a trophy run on 3 accounts with no problems....did my personal, my jp account and a friends account using the same starter save....if you want i can resign it for you and test it since i have blus version...just pm me if you are interested

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

sunsetlover
09-05-2015, 05:58 PM #81

YES! i got them to work, haha, i had not updated games.conf file but i did and they work, i got all trophies except bad nany. any help on getting it? i did it like the game file says but it didnt pop. :(
09-05-2015, 05:59 PM #82

YES! i got them to work, and i got all trophies but bad nanny, any help on how to get that one? i followed instructions but it didnt pop :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo