Post: LEGO: MARVEL: Super Heroes Complete Platinum Save Set
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU Members! I am proud to give you in cooperation with The Gazra complete save set for this great LEGO game Smile
All saves are included except The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (level 15).
All story saves are on last checkpoint..becouse fo some reason when you repeat level collect studs save and exit do not work so I've decided to make complete save set for you guys.
Almost all saves are mine but Gazra You must login or register to view this content.
did all races and at the end he also opened characters and collect gold bricks for you so give him a big rep as well.

As always in you get confused quote me and I will answer when I can. Every save has txt included.
And here is the save set

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ENJOY! =Z

P.S The saves are in the same same order as I achieved them so it will looks legit..as always you need to resign them to work
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:38 AM.

The following 110 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 417, abemad12, AdInfinitumMods, adristtein, Ahmed_291, Akashi234, Angelus Satani, ATLien, Autoesclavo, Awares, bd_black55, brotharon81, Callejerow, Chef_rox, chuchucha, Chusamsb, DarthForeman17, Darthraven4U, DartMaru, Davaadorj91, deavil, DFHotStud, Disabled, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Duskblade, emu27, FaPex, faro123, fav0, fedy69800, fenicce, ggzhang, gigiverna, hess47, IvaMoreno, iZeT_Clash, jaypark851001, Jboehke, jcm3456, jimoolee, john connor 84, Josseh, Junaid_2005, kabar122, KarbonItami, KingOfTheAge, kinrenka_tenshi, Kirito86, korndom9, lawless___, leizhijian, Levi0710, llghostll, lolik, lordblackxxx, loyd2222, luke4efc, Maakas, Mago de Oz, mandra99, Methcakes, mother303, Mrphamtastic, MusicGamer, nala310, NEET, Nieuwsgierig, noskez23, ohsnapitsREY, oldcp65, OsKynoZXC, Platinumpt, protossdark, kankuro33, rastra, Razkal13, rdziagwa, ReddTheArcher, Rodrigo-Lopes, samuelgallagher, Sarahjwardx, SeBasty, Seg, Segnitude, SHAkA, ShortStop403, SirDawg, SlowRapid, soulfinger, spaye, stuart1001, stwowner, svtcobraman, SwordspiTTer, The_Gazra, TheHatedOne, THX-1138, vincentz36400, Vitxlzz and 10 other users.
11-26-2015, 12:32 PM #20
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
11-26-2015, 01:04 PM #21
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by dlfreak View Post
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

No problem :-)
11-26-2015, 03:43 PM #22
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Mago
Thanks to both!
Harry potters save sets would be great Smile

Now will be working on LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 then 5-7 Happy

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

Mago de Oz
03-04-2016, 08:45 AM #23
BoBKiD
Save Point
Many thanks for this!!
03-04-2016, 11:53 AM #24
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BoBKiD View Post
Many thanks for this!!

I am glad you like it :-)
06-05-2016, 11:21 AM #25
Originally posted by klycik View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU Members! I am proud to give you in cooperation with The Gazra complete save set for this great LEGO game Smile
All saves are included except The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (level 15).
All story saves are on last checkpoint..becouse fo some reason when you repeat level collect studs save and exit do not work so I've decided to make complete save set for you guys.
Almost all saves are mine but Gazra You must login or register to view this content.
did all races and at the end he also opened characters and collect gold bricks for you so give him a big rep as well.

As always in you get confused quote me and I will answer when I can. Every save has txt included.
And here is the save set

You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY! =Z

P.S The saves are in the same same order as I achieved them so it will looks legit..as always you need to resign them to work

oh man, you saved my life hahahaha, i've plated this legit on my banned account before, and i wanted to plat it again now but it requires too damn hard work. now i'll finish the story legit and get some other trophies, then i'll use your saves, thanks Klycik and Gazra Happy
06-05-2016, 12:37 PM #26
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
oh man, you saved my life hahahaha, i've plated this legit on my banned account before, and i wanted to plat it again now but it requires too damn hard work. now i'll finish the story legit and get some other trophies, then i'll use your saves, thanks Klycik and Gazra Happy

No problem :-) Gazra did all annoying races :-) Thanks to him making this set was possible :-)
12-15-2019, 10:42 PM #27
Thanks my kid will loved
02-05-2020, 12:39 AM #28
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo