11-05-2013, 07:57 PM #1
-Ryan-
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I done exactly what this thread says You must login or register to view this content. and it doesn't work all its doing is saying that the savegame data isn't mine when I try to put it on my ps3 some1 please tell me how to do it cause the game is copy protected and cant get the trophies and that's why im trying bruteforce out...
11-05-2013, 08:04 PM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by Ryan
I done exactly what this thread says You must login or register to view this content. and it doesn't work all its doing is saying that the savegame data isn't mine when I try to put it on my ps3 some1 please tell me how to do it cause the game is copy protected and cant get the trophies and that's why im trying bruteforce out...

you are doing something wrong

the software has proven to be very useful

i didnt read all that because....well im using it since the very beggining and i know how to use it.

the only thing i can think is.. have you added your profile.... ?? so the software can resign to your account...

here is a quick tut on how to add your profile to BSD....
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by YnO ; 11-05-2013 at 08:07 PM.
11-05-2013, 08:26 PM #3
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by YnO View Post
you are doing something wrong

the software has proven to be very useful

i didnt read all that because....well im using it since the very beggining and i know how to use it.

the only thing i can think is.. have you added your profile.... ?? so the software can resign to your account...

here is a quick tut on how to add your profile to BSD....

In ur thread u mention BSD what's that? Also my global settings are Profile 1 then User ID is 000001 and Console ID is blank there's nothing in that box should it be 32 0's?
11-05-2013, 08:26 PM #4
I done exactly what this thread says You must login or register to view this content. and it doesn't work all its doing is saying that the savegame data isn't mine when I try to put it on my ps3 some1 please tell me how to do it cause the game is copy protected and cant get the trophies and that's why im trying bruteforce out...

If you are having trouble removing the copy protection , try this.

After you decrypt the save with Bruteforce , look over to the bottom left and will see a file named PARAM.SFO (it should be highlighted in green). Double click on that file to bring up the PARAM.SFO editor. You will see a box that says " protected ". Click on that box to get rid of the check mark and then you can click the save button to save your changes.
11-05-2013, 08:33 PM #5
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by weatesand View Post
If you are having trouble removing the copy protection , try this.

After you decrypt the save with Bruteforce , look over to the bottom left and will see a file named PARAM.SFO (it should be highlighted in green). Double click on that file to bring up the PARAM.SFO editor. You will see a box that says " protected ". Click on that box to get rid of the check mark and then you can click the save button to save your changes.

It's not checked the protection box it's clear... Also what's BSD? And my global settings are Profile 1 User ID 000001 and console ID is blank just nothing's in it should it be 32 0's?
11-05-2013, 08:37 PM #6
you do not need to configure the global config to resign. Just Set YOUR PARAM.SFO, no need decrypt .. Only update account and param sfo any save .. or use blank param.sfo the save game to work on any account. sees the game (key) the game you want to resign in this game config
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 11-05-2013 at 09:02 PM.
11-05-2013, 09:04 PM #7
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by scala View Post
you do not need to configure the global config to resign. Just Set YOUR PARAM.SFO, no need decrypt .. Only update account and param sfo any save .. or use blank param.sfo the save game to work on any account. sees the game (key) the game you want to resign in this game config

Could u link me to a good and easy tut to follow Smile
11-05-2013, 09:13 PM #8
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Could u link me to a good and easy tut to follow Smile

there are a lot in this forum. check this index in the tutorial and other indices.

BSD.... dont know what is ????

Bruteforce Save Data.......LOL

is reallly simple to use BSD

im not talking about global config

im talking about the profiles you can use up to 5 profiles to resign saves.

you need to take one of your own saves with your real account and tell bruteforce that is the profile you want to use to resign.

is very simple a few clicks and thats all.

BTW you are in the wrong section. next time post in the correct one.
Last edited by YnO ; 11-05-2013 at 09:25 PM.
11-05-2013, 10:41 PM #9
-Ryan-
Splicer
Bruteforce doesn't work! nothing is working no matter what I try!
11-05-2013, 10:47 PM #10
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Bruteforce doesn't work! nothing is working no matter what I try!

checkt this video maybe it helps you Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo