12-29-2009, 10:33 AM #1
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I uploaded the Europe Savegame Hack for Socom-Platinum on Mediafire if it gave you an error message me and I'll reupload it. Only follow this steps and the Platinum trophy is yours. THE DLC aren't incluide. I done the Hack, and got my platinum.

THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE "PEGI"-VERSION. THE "USK"-VERSION FROM GERMANY DON'T WORK.

Originally posted by Toptuning

1.) Copy the PS3 folder to your USB that contains the "BCES00173PROFILE" Socom SaveGame
2.) Now copy the SaveGame to your PS3
3.) Enter the Game and be sure it's a Blu-Ray disc, because the PSN Download don't work.
4.) Go to quick match and select the second tab. Here you choise the 8vs8 Ranked Game and Start the match.
5.) Now play it full. After 5-8 Rounds you see on top any Trophy-Errors.
6.) Quit the Game and Delete the SaveGame from your PS3.
7.) Now make the same from STEP #4 and you get your trophies in the End of the Match.

You must login or register to view this content.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xFR7vH8dKI"]YouTube- socom platinum trophy glitch tutorial[/ame]
VIDEO BY: zanyfaced88 (YOUTUBE USER)

IF DON'T WORK AFTER THIS TUTORIAL. TRY TO DELETE YOUR GAMEDATA (UPDATE), REINSTALL IT AND FOLLOW THE STEPS AGAIN.

PLEASE, You must login or register to view this content. ME FOR THIS !!!
Last edited by Toptuning ; 03-05-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Video added

The following 2 users say thank you to Toptuning for this useful post:

SavagedPixel, xSOADx
12-30-2009, 08:24 PM #11
i dont have winzip...i need it right ?
12-30-2009, 09:32 PM #12
Default Avatar
taker34
doesnt work for me (german version), because its not replacing the socom savegame...
12-30-2009, 09:59 PM #13
TopTuning thanks for uploading but could do with your help, I downloaded the save I put it on my profile which I created, I then played a ranked match but never got the messages saying "You did not earn a trophy".

Do you have to replace a file, or name it a certain way?~

Thanks Smile
12-30-2009, 10:44 PM #14
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by paddybhoy View Post
TopTuning thanks for uploading but could do with your help, I downloaded the save I put it on my profile which I created, I then played a ranked match but never got the messages saying "You did not earn a trophy".

Do you have to replace a file, or name it a certain way?~

Thanks Smile

No, only replace the entire "PS3" folder in your USB-Stick then copy this to your PS3. Then In the Game, go to Quick Game. Then in the mittle Tab choose the "8vs8 Ranked Game" then join in. After playing all the rounds (can be 5-8 Rounds) you get in a Final Game Statistic board. And you'll see the error messages. Go back to your XMB and delete the SaveGame and play an other ranked game like I wrote here. Then you get your Trophies.

GREEZ. Don't forget to REP

Originally posted by taker34 View Post
doesnt work for me (german version), because its not replacing the socom savegame...

Da du 100% die USK-Version hast geht es nicht. Es ist nur für die Europäische Pegi version gemeint. Ich kenne leider niemanden der die Speicherdatei für die USK version bearbeiten könnte. Sorry.

Grüsse: Toptuning
12-30-2009, 10:52 PM #15
Default Avatar
taker34
1. Sorry for speaking German:

2. TopTuning: Ich hab die US version samt US speichstand gefunden Winky Winky 2mal socom... naja egal, wenn ich den speicherstand einsetzen will, dann wird mir angezeigt "keine spielstände vorhanden" dann speichert es, dann "speicherstand korrupt, wiederholen: ja, nein", beim wiederholten versuch speicherts und naja das wars. Ich habe zu 100% die US disc version mit dem gleichen code wie der von dem speicherstand. Übrigens wird der speicherstand (der mit platin immer leer angezeigt, also ohne bild usw).

thank you
12-30-2009, 11:12 PM #16
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by taker34 View Post
1. Sorry for speaking German:

2. TopTuning: Ich hab die US version samt US speichstand gefunden Winky Winky 2mal socom... naja egal, wenn ich den speicherstand einsetzen will, dann wird mir angezeigt "keine spielstände vorhanden" dann speichert es, dann "speicherstand korrupt, wiederholen: ja, nein", beim wiederholten versuch speicherts und naja das wars. Ich habe zu 100% die US disc version mit dem gleichen code wie der von dem speicherstand. Übrigens wird der speicherstand (der mit platin immer leer angezeigt, also ohne bild usw).

thank you

Also... Du hast eine US-Version von Socom und die Datei die du You must login or register to view this content. findest geht nicht? Weil mein Thema ist für die Europäische version gedacht.

Falls das nicht funktioniert dann kann ich dir nicht weiterhelfen.
Ausserdem... Wenn du es mit der PlaystationNetwork Socom Download spielst geht es nicht. Es muss unbeding Blu-Ray sein.
12-31-2009, 04:14 AM #17
TopTuning? soy español hola

Tu crees que este savegame me funcionara con el SOCOM comprado de la store? muchas gracias
12-31-2009, 10:07 AM #18
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
No, con el de la Store no te va a ir, ya lo he escuchado de algunas personas. Tienes que usar el Blu-Ray. Pero puedes intentarlo con el de la Store. Ya me dirás.
12-31-2009, 03:49 PM #19
andrelinho
Save Point
Originally posted by Toptuning View Post
If anyone have question I can anwser them on Spanish, German, or English (Maybe you understand my gramatic so good because I'm a Spanish Person that lives in Switzerland Happy

**** i have the german version :(
Last edited by andrelinho ; 12-31-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo