12-29-2009, 10:33 AM #1
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I uploaded the Europe Savegame Hack for Socom-Platinum on Mediafire if it gave you an error message me and I'll reupload it. Only follow this steps and the Platinum trophy is yours. THE DLC aren't incluide. I done the Hack, and got my platinum.

THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE "PEGI"-VERSION. THE "USK"-VERSION FROM GERMANY DON'T WORK.

Originally posted by Toptuning

1.) Copy the PS3 folder to your USB that contains the "BCES00173PROFILE" Socom SaveGame
2.) Now copy the SaveGame to your PS3
3.) Enter the Game and be sure it's a Blu-Ray disc, because the PSN Download don't work.
4.) Go to quick match and select the second tab. Here you choise the 8vs8 Ranked Game and Start the match.
5.) Now play it full. After 5-8 Rounds you see on top any Trophy-Errors.
6.) Quit the Game and Delete the SaveGame from your PS3.
7.) Now make the same from STEP #4 and you get your trophies in the End of the Match.

You must login or register to view this content.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xFR7vH8dKI"]YouTube- socom platinum trophy glitch tutorial[/ame]
VIDEO BY: zanyfaced88 (YOUTUBE USER)

IF DON'T WORK AFTER THIS TUTORIAL. TRY TO DELETE YOUR GAMEDATA (UPDATE), REINSTALL IT AND FOLLOW THE STEPS AGAIN.

PLEASE, You must login or register to view this content. ME FOR THIS !!!
Last edited by Toptuning ; 03-05-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Video added

The following 2 users say thank you to Toptuning for this useful post:

SavagedPixel, xSOADx
01-09-2010, 11:10 AM #38
the savegame is not right and he still not uploaded the savegame again thats way it didnt worked
01-09-2010, 06:25 PM #39
Default Avatar
bobkow
hmmmm .. i have a problem .... i am german i dont know how i make it ... Happy i download the save .. packed to my PS3 and than i played a game and than ..... i played another game without the save and i dont become the trophys :( is the save right ?? i watched and i see that not all full with the weapons .....
01-09-2010, 06:58 PM #40
1st time i did it i got messages i then quit the game came bk on played a game and it didnt work. I then tried again and cant get the messages again. I think it doesnt work honestly.
01-09-2010, 07:59 PM #41
can anyone upload a 100% Savefile with the new Add On Trophys ??
01-09-2010, 08:26 PM #42
Default Avatar
werppp
Has it been patched or is there just something wrong with the save data?
01-10-2010, 04:03 PM #43
I Can confirm this save just uploaded works 100%. I just tested on 4 accounts.

If your trying the method on page 1 of this thread.

Method 1:-
1.) Copy the PS3 folder to your USB that contains the "BCES00173PROFILE" Socom SaveGame
2.) Now copy the SaveGame to your PS3
3.) Enter the Game and be sure it's a Blu-Ray disc, because the PSN Download don't work.
4.) Go to quick match and select the second tab. Here you choise the 8vs8 Ranked Game and Start the match.
5.) Now play it full. After 5-8 Rounds you see on top any Trophy-Errors.
6.) Quit the Game and Delete the SaveGame from your PS3.
7.) Now make the same from STEP #4 and you get your trophies in the End of the Match.

" As far as i know this game save only works for the UE Headset bundle. The game bought with the headset." But apperently works with any EU disc verson of the game apart from Germany"

If it still does not work for you try this method.

1. Go on an other new account(just create a new account)
2. Load the Platinum save onto the dummie account
3. Start Socom play one ranked game and you should see the messages appear "You did not earn of trophy"
4. When the messages have stopped quit the game and delete your game save
5. Then load back up Socom with no game save
6. Then play another ranked match and at the end of the game when your back in the lobby your trophies should pop up it, p.s you ps3 may slow down.
7. Once you have all the trophies quit the game and copy your savedata to your main account and then do method one.

Savedata Download:- You must login or register to view this content.

thanks b2d

If this worked please REP+
Last edited by born2destroy ; 01-10-2010 at 05:16 PM.
01-10-2010, 05:05 PM #44
Thx born2destroy the save work like a charm !!!

" As far as i know this game save only workd for the UK Headset bundle. The game bought with the headset."

I have the french disc witheout the headset !!!!!!!
01-10-2010, 05:11 PM #45
Does anyone know if the PSN eu version has been hacked and posted yet?? ive heard rumours that its has ??
01-10-2010, 05:15 PM #46
Originally posted by pman187 View Post
Does anyone know if the PSN eu version has been hacked and posted yet?? ive heard rumours that its has ??

As far as i know not yet no one seems to have it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo