03-07-2010, 11:02 PM #1
andrewman18
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to know what everyone would like to see Treyarch do in there up and coming game to even get close to half the sales as Modern Warfare 2. Please make all of these suggestions realistic to the time period of World War II. What type of game modes like Spec Ops Zombies, or anything else you could think of. What are some guns you would like to see that you haven't seen in any of the Call of Duty titles. Describe some types of sceneries that would take place as a good map.
Any repeat maps or guns would you like to see?

Lets get 2500 and the first person that posts after we get 2500 views gets 50k vbux!!
DSx won the 50k
Last edited by andrewman18 ; 03-28-2010 at 10:22 PM.
03-10-2010, 11:43 PM #38
andrewman18
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xiBlazee
good idea, you know; ii would rent it first, but Blockbusters shut down ages near my end soo ii just gotta buy it to test it first :(

Just wait to look at vids and actual gameplay online. Or make someone else buy it then play it at their house so you can see if you like it or not.

The following user thanked andrewman18 for this useful post:

xiDooMzDaY-
03-10-2010, 11:48 PM #39
Originally posted by andrewman18 View Post
Just wait to look at vids and actual gameplay online. Or make someone else buy it then play it at their house so you can see if you like it or not.

yeah yeah!.. nice one mate!.. im gonna give you +Rep for that useful information cos ii never thought of that lol :P ..

but ii didnt like the first CoSad AwesomeWaW game, soo you thiink ill like this one because its just gonna end up being like WaW 1 .. :confused:
03-11-2010, 12:22 AM #40
andrewman18
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xiBlazee
yeah yeah!.. nice one mate!.. im gonna give you +Rep for that useful information cos ii never thought of that lol :P ..

but ii didnt like the first CoSad AwesomeWaW game, soo you thiink ill like this one because its just gonna end up being like WaW 1 .. :confused:

Its probly gonna be like a follow uo of the game cuz thats how MW2 was. so it might have more and better stuff and taken out some stuff. but at the same time it could also be exactly the same with just a different name.
And thanks. i did have a 63 rep but then it got reset some how.
03-11-2010, 02:28 AM #41
was w@w really that succsesful that its apropriate to make a second??? (thinks very hard)
they defonitely milked the zombie franchise but they will probably make more
03-11-2010, 02:30 AM #42
andrewman18
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by twasg96 View Post
was w@w really that succsesful that its apropriate to make a second??? (thinks very hard)
they defonitely milked the zombie franchise but they will probably make more

Mabey the game will be humans vs zombies forever!!!!
03-11-2010, 02:30 AM #43
Monkey_With_Fury
Do a barrel roll!
Why is everyone suggesting the m shit teen? And gay K 47, they've been in cod4 and mw2 lets NOT have half of the same guns from past games in new games like mw2...
03-11-2010, 02:33 AM #44
a zombie vs human rpg... now thats a thought
but i like treyarch... and how i played w@w for like 6 months and never noticed any hackers or witnessed any and with in a week of Call of Duty 4 I witnessed the UFO hack before it was a pandemic

R.I.P. UFO hack <3
03-11-2010, 02:40 AM #45
andrewman18
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by twasg96 View Post
a zombie vs human rpg... now thats a thought
but i like treyarch... and how i played w@w for like 6 months and never noticed any hackers or witnessed any and with in a week of Call of Duty 4 I witnessed the UFO hack before it was a pandemic

R.I.P. UFO hack <3

Yes it would be epic but i still like mw2 better sorry.
03-11-2010, 03:16 AM #46
of course its better i mean all the campers and boosters and hackers...
i do enjoy mw2 on occasion but all the negatives make it not so good
the gameplay is much better tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo