04-13-2010, 11:35 PM #1
themadzeus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all those saves are from fusion, i didnt make any( i just remade the brain trust to easy)

HARD Mode - the last boss
You must login or register to view this content.

All Events Platinum - you need 1 more platinum

Trail Of Corpses - 500 infected left - you will also get
Repossesion
Threat Elevated
Misconception
Wrecking Yard
Surface-To-Air

199 Landmark - get 1 more and the trophy is yours

All Upgrades - 1 upgrade left

Hard to kill - the last boss

Brain Trust - complate the last event
Brain Trust - Easy.rar

Au - you need 1 more gold medal

Hint Trophy

Web

those all saves i found from fusion before they remove the saves
dont forget to +Rep and thank, please
Last edited by themadzeus ; 04-23-2010 at 11:07 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to themadzeus for this useful post:

aragornm, arsn14, bigburt82, blackSouLFoda--, cian232, crazypyro, DaHansi, dapreacher23, EvilTikiGod, Grimlock_79, Hadenkin, Inferno67, Kizzmenot, LGxDEVIL, NextGenPimp, Reinhard, robdanduc, Shabiku, ShinigamiUzi, ToXiC_V8, trophymodlover, tupacuk2000, tylerthegr8, Wipeouted, YenooR, YungAG
12-11-2011, 11:38 PM #290
i think i might need to get the game from the store to plat this im on some percentage lol sold the games yonks ago kinda regret it lol but oh wells
12-12-2011, 12:21 AM #291
Did anyone else struggle to get the Gunning and Cleanup trophies? No matter what i do these trophies do seem to want to pop. Maybe the trophy is already unlocked in the saves that i am using??? Does anyone have a save where the abilities are unlocked to do these but have not been done yet?
12-17-2011, 12:43 PM #292
scienide
Bounty hunter
i am struggling with the last boss :confused:
01-14-2012, 03:55 AM #293
SoloWing
Bounty hunter
anyone got mankind is ur mask trophy?
02-04-2012, 05:45 AM #294
The game save is 1 mission before the final boss on hard, allowing you to do the glitch... however, this is no easy task. I'm writing this from memory so forgive me if I get something wrong.. basically do the glitch as normal [You must login or register to view this content.]... then attack the military base, and make sure before you kill the military base you have full power.. (very very important)...

now head to the final boss, the cut scene whatever.. and when there do NOT use any power ups nor throw ANY objects, remember you cannot die, so go upto the boss and use your blade like a mad man, yes it will take forever, but youre cheating remember...

when the final 3 minutes come into play, it gets tough... keep a good distance, because of the glitch the guys spikes or whatever comes out of him trap you for ages.. so keeping a distance, holding throw to build up the power and everytime the guy goes down, hit him with a devastator... theyre weak as shit, but every little helps...

If you die, quit and reload... remember you will be doing the second to last mission EVERY time you die, so get it right... throwing is the answer, I beat him in just over 1 minute, after still dying several times... keep doing loops... keep throwing.. DO NOT throw anything until the 3 minutes start, or you'll run out of objects, and do NOT go near the objects before the 3 minutes start, or he'll destroy them, run up and just keep cutting him..

anyway, this is the upload of the HARD playthrough.. good luck..

feel free to share the link or whatever.. give it to your grandmother for all I care.. just go get that damn platinum already!

Any problems contact me on PSN (@GTAMichael)

REPOSTED WITH UPDATED LINK, IF THIS LINK FAILS MESSAGE ME ON PSN AND ILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU THE FILE!
Last edited by GTAMichael ; 02-04-2012 at 05:48 AM.

The following user thanked GTAMichael for this useful post:

scienide

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo