Post: How to get Medal of Honor beta without pre-ordering [TUT]
06-18-2010, 10:36 PM #1
JayChris
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK guys, some guy comes into the shoutbox and gives us a basic method of how to get the Medal of Honor beta for free - and it actually worked! I can't remember who it was, but all credit goes to you (if it was you PM me and I'll happily put your name for credit), and that means don't +rep me because its not my find!
EDIT: All credit goes to Ibeatuman , you're a beast mate, nice find!
+REP this guy here You must login or register to view this content.

Ok, heres how to do it:
Step 1:
Go to the site You must login or register to view this content. and create an account on there (or use an existing account). And then sign up for the Command and Conquer 4 Beta (don't worry, this is a necessary step, believe me - you won't have to play CC4)
UPDATE: It seems the CC4 beta keys have ran out, but you are put on a waiting list so you may be emailed the code soon. Then follow the rest of the tutorial once you get it and you will get the MoH beta.

Step 2:
Now go to the site You must login or register to view this content. and sign in with your EA profile (or create one) and enter the 16 digit code you got from step 1. Then select the System and Region you want.

Step 3:
Click Redeem Voucher and you will get your free Medal of Honor beta code. It actually works!

Thanks for reading and use this to get the best game's beta.
Again, don't +REP me because it isn't my find.

Also if you don't want to use your real email, just use mailinator or any website of that kind.
EDIT: Beta starts on 21st June. But if you're a VIP member from BFBC2 you get to play on it now :(
Last edited by JayChris ; 06-19-2010 at 10:30 AM.

The following 55 users say thank you to JayChris for this useful post:

-Lazy-, ~pocketemo~, Audio, awsome, Dank, bmxrcodol04, Boko577, Booshykins, Clutch Hunterr, Comic Book Guy, Counter1602, Cryptic, DaenerysTargy, davidalis, DeAd_bLiTz, Dewzy916, Diplo, DSx, Ðewzy, Elder Legendah, FlyingIrishMan, GGT, glitchplz, iPrOnTo, iTzAndrewbreezy, jbot, JKLAZ, Jolly Nigga, Jordank5, joshuajoshua2, kingpukka, longjohnsilver, margison, mau0345, MikalMirkas, mikebuddy95, mrxwrestlemania, Naruto, Lopez., Night Wolf, Obliviousair, ogbrandon, Omfg Jon, Otaku Buster, Sert, RedxDragonx69, War Dogz, SYN1ST3R, The-Don, TheFrozenArrow, TMAN242, toophat2fly, wrap23, xMacMiller, xScreamo!
06-18-2010, 11:09 PM #11
lls
Banned
it wont let me login to medalofhonor.com
06-18-2010, 11:16 PM #12
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
I hope the reason the site is down at the moment isn't because of this... this is what happens when people over-exploit. :P Anyways, thanks, mate! I hope it still works!
06-18-2010, 11:21 PM #13
Diplo
Bot = Bot
The site isn't loading. :(
06-18-2010, 11:22 PM #14
Wait isn't this a PS3 exclusive? Whatever I'll just give it to one of my PS3 fanatic friends Winky Winky
06-18-2010, 11:26 PM #15
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
the site loaded for me but i cant log in
06-18-2010, 11:47 PM #16
Diplo
Bot = Bot
It worked, thank you! =D
06-18-2010, 11:47 PM #17
Its working now. I just got my code =D
06-18-2010, 11:54 PM #18
OMG this worked! It's so easily exploitable! WOOT!
06-18-2010, 11:55 PM #19
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Is this only for the US of A?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo