Post: How to get Medal of Honor beta without pre-ordering [TUT]
06-18-2010, 10:36 PM #1
JayChris
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK guys, some guy comes into the shoutbox and gives us a basic method of how to get the Medal of Honor beta for free - and it actually worked! I can't remember who it was, but all credit goes to you (if it was you PM me and I'll happily put your name for credit), and that means don't +rep me because its not my find!
EDIT: All credit goes to Ibeatuman , you're a beast mate, nice find!
+REP this guy here You must login or register to view this content.

Ok, heres how to do it:
Step 1:
Go to the site You must login or register to view this content. and create an account on there (or use an existing account). And then sign up for the Command and Conquer 4 Beta (don't worry, this is a necessary step, believe me - you won't have to play CC4)
UPDATE: It seems the CC4 beta keys have ran out, but you are put on a waiting list so you may be emailed the code soon. Then follow the rest of the tutorial once you get it and you will get the MoH beta.

Step 2:
Now go to the site You must login or register to view this content. and sign in with your EA profile (or create one) and enter the 16 digit code you got from step 1. Then select the System and Region you want.

Step 3:
Click Redeem Voucher and you will get your free Medal of Honor beta code. It actually works!

Thanks for reading and use this to get the best game's beta.
Again, don't +REP me because it isn't my find.

Also if you don't want to use your real email, just use mailinator or any website of that kind.
EDIT: Beta starts on 21st June. But if you're a VIP member from BFBC2 you get to play on it now :(
Last edited by JayChris ; 06-19-2010 at 10:30 AM.

The following 55 users say thank you to JayChris for this useful post:

-Lazy-, ~pocketemo~, Audio, awsome, Dank, bmxrcodol04, Boko577, Booshykins, Clutch Hunterr, Comic Book Guy, Counter1602, Cryptic, DaenerysTargy, davidalis, DeAd_bLiTz, Dewzy916, Diplo, DSx, Ðewzy, Elder Legendah, FlyingIrishMan, GGT, glitchplz, iPrOnTo, iTzAndrewbreezy, jbot, JKLAZ, Jolly Nigga, Jordank5, joshuajoshua2, kingpukka, longjohnsilver, margison, mau0345, MikalMirkas, mikebuddy95, mrxwrestlemania, Naruto, Lopez., Night Wolf, Obliviousair, ogbrandon, Omfg Jon, Otaku Buster, Sert, RedxDragonx69, War Dogz, SYN1ST3R, The-Don, TheFrozenArrow, TMAN242, toophat2fly, wrap23, xMacMiller, xScreamo!
06-19-2010, 02:35 AM #47
I mean when you have the actual beta,When you try to play it online it won't work.
06-19-2010, 02:37 AM #48
Dank
Not Former Staff
Thanks for this man im bfbc 2 VIP anyways lol!!+rep for sure and i sent it to all my ps3 buddies
06-19-2010, 02:39 AM #49
Itachi can I have it please man I'll thank/rep your post.
06-19-2010, 03:04 AM #50
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by JayChris View Post
Yeah works for PC aswell, just choose PC when redeeming the Beta key.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

You're lucky, so you can play the beta already.

When I get the code where should I redeem it for the PC? Sorry I am new to PC gaming always been on the console.
06-19-2010, 03:10 AM #51
NameLeSS
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by S
I mean when you have the actual beta,When you try to play it online it won't work.

Facepalm

Is today the 21?
06-19-2010, 04:19 AM #52
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Truly awesome! Worked 100% for me. I got a code for me, my mate, and my brother! =]
06-19-2010, 04:26 AM #53
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
This game iis awesome its a lil rough around the edge's
but I am confidant it will be perfect when released .

Thank you so much this is my favorite beta so far.
06-19-2010, 04:48 AM #54
iIX-HERO-XIi
Do a barrel roll!
The Beta keeps freezing my ps3 :/ but other than that its awsome
06-19-2010, 05:14 AM #55
AgentBroI3eAsT
Got My First Star Thx
My code didnt work damn it

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

can someone do this for me ill pay them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo