Post: PS3: 2ez clan Recruiting Highly Skilled Players Only
10-07-2010, 07:49 PM #1
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2ez clan was founded in march of 2010 and is still growing and going strong. we are more of a serious gamer kind of clan but have fun doing it. we are currently at 21 members on the count of it is difficult to find highly skilled players. i have tried out around 50 people and only few have been initiated. some people we found much potential in and they stuck around until they became much better players to make it in.

If you decide you want to join we will try you out in a 1v1 to acknowledge the kinds of skills your good at or if they need work. it does not matter if you win or lose in this 1v1. then we will take you into some public matches and take a look at your teamwork and communication amongst other unrelated attributes you may have. completion of recruitment may take a day or so, up to a couple of weeks. only because everyone has their good and bad days, also it may take awhile to accept you in since it is a clan decision, not just one persons.

We also shoot the shi!t on our forums, do gb, youtube, have in-house tournaments and we are working on making an xbox division too but we do only have a few more positions open to fill all of our teams up so hurry before your spot gets filled.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that we are advancing to black ops as well.
Last edited by ToHellWithYou ; 01-27-2011 at 11:00 PM.
01-27-2011, 11:46 PM #119
can you send me a link to your website i would like to try out as well
01-28-2011, 04:42 AM #120
Default Avatar
aCe_691
hey psn aCe_691 please add and check me out if ur interested in my skills or not i was currently at k/d ratio 10.40 before some prik hacked me and down ranked me and i lost everything, but starting over isnt as bad, add me and cause i would like to try out, my main posiion when i play is always the top 3 on the list, add me...
01-28-2011, 11:33 PM #121
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 691 View Post
hey psn aCe_691 please add and check me out if ur interested in my skills or not i was currently at k/d ratio 10.40 before some prik hacked me and down ranked me and i lost everything, but starting over isnt as bad, add me and cause i would like to try out, my main posiion when i play is always the top 3 on the list, add me...

thats sucks man. well ill pm you with details on how to join so good luck!
01-29-2011, 10:22 PM #122
clydeinglis
Do a barrel roll!
what game do u guys play?
mw2 or b/ops
01-30-2011, 06:51 AM #123
LeGiT_J
Save Point
we play mainly black ops but some mw2. since mw2 is so hacked up right now no one plays it. so add my psn xXllDeMoNiCllXx and well get your try out going. also pm me for the website URL. or pm ToHellWithYou (btw my lines are L's lol)
01-30-2011, 04:56 PM #124
add me psn: v_GoDLy_v
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM #125
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xMattSharpex View Post
add me psn: v_GoDLy_v

ive pm'd you with details. good luck fellow gamer!
01-31-2011, 11:13 PM #126
B Loner
Can’t trickshot me!
Omgeezz can i haz a try out?
I quikscopez in s&d so im good Smile

My psn is BrooKlyn-_Loner lol
02-01-2011, 03:23 AM #127
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bkfresh1 View Post
Omgeezz can i haz a try out?
I quikscopez in s&d so im good Smile

My psn is BrooKlyn-_Loner lol

lol, you know what to do man. you arent ever on the forums. you need to check that sh!t more, as well as play with us more, your always off doing your own thing. and whats up with your girl? she be playin anytime soon?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo