Post: PS3: 2ez clan Recruiting Highly Skilled Players Only
10-07-2010, 07:49 PM #1
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2ez clan was founded in march of 2010 and is still growing and going strong. we are more of a serious gamer kind of clan but have fun doing it. we are currently at 21 members on the count of it is difficult to find highly skilled players. i have tried out around 50 people and only few have been initiated. some people we found much potential in and they stuck around until they became much better players to make it in.

If you decide you want to join we will try you out in a 1v1 to acknowledge the kinds of skills your good at or if they need work. it does not matter if you win or lose in this 1v1. then we will take you into some public matches and take a look at your teamwork and communication amongst other unrelated attributes you may have. completion of recruitment may take a day or so, up to a couple of weeks. only because everyone has their good and bad days, also it may take awhile to accept you in since it is a clan decision, not just one persons.

We also shoot the shi!t on our forums, do gb, youtube, have in-house tournaments and we are working on making an xbox division too but we do only have a few more positions open to fill all of our teams up so hurry before your spot gets filled.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that we are advancing to black ops as well.
Last edited by ToHellWithYou ; 01-27-2011 at 11:00 PM.
02-04-2011, 02:59 PM #137
elkidman
Save Point
Originally posted by ToHellWithYou View Post
2ez clan was founded in march of 2010 and is still growing and going strong. we are more of a serious gamer kind of clan but have fun doing it. we are currently at 21 members on the count of it is difficult to find highly skilled players. i have tried out around 50 people and only few have been initiated. some people we found much potential in and they stuck around until they became much better players to make it in.

If you decide you want to join we will try you out in a 1v1 to acknowledge the kinds of skills your good at or if they need work. it does not matter if you win or lose in this 1v1. then we will take you into some public matches and take a look at your teamwork and communication amongst other unrelated attributes you may have. completion of recruitment may take a day or so, up to a couple of weeks. only because everyone has their good and bad days, also it may take awhile to accept you in since it is a clan decision, not just one persons.

We also shoot the shi!t on our forums, do gb, youtube, have in-house tournaments and we are working on making an xbox division too but we do only have a few more positions open to fill all of our teams up so hurry before your spot gets filled.

I am a excelent quick scoper i usually go positive my k/d is 1.84 because of me going quickscoping in games like demolition but i use to have a 2.21 k/d my longest killstreal was 111 i am in 11 perstige and im the most legit player you will ever meet my psn = RaPaGe_MaSsAcRe
02-04-2011, 04:04 PM #138
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
2.17 Kd 1.25 W/L
PSN: oWakeN
02-05-2011, 05:21 AM #139
gopher517
CCCP: AK47 IS THE TOOL
click on my sig for information about the website
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM #140
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
just to let all of you know. we dont care about your k/d.. it doesnt tell us anything about you except you more than likely camp alot if its high. if you rush and its high, then good for you. we will be the ones to decide if your good enough or not.

and like gopher said, click on our sigs to get the website. if your not smart enough to understand that then you probably wont make it anyways. excuse me if i sound an a$$ but its true. and anyone may pm me if you would like more details, so good luck.
02-08-2011, 04:11 AM #141
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
just to let all of you know. we dont care about your k/d.. it doesnt tell us anything about you except you more than likely camp alot if its high. if you rush and its high, then good for you. we will be the ones to decide if your good enough or not.

and like gopher said, click on our sigs to get the website. if your not smart enough to understand that then you probably wont make it anyways. excuse me if i sound an a$$ but its true. and anyone may pm me if you would like more details, so good luck.

maybe you would like me in your clan :love:
02-10-2011, 12:52 AM #142
Were do i sign up ?
02-11-2011, 07:25 PM #143
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dumpoptart View Post
Hey Guys
You can tryout for my clan.Its Called iNT3NS1TY(Might change)Message iNeRdZNot Happy or Sad(PSN ID) We are very skilled So plz message me on PSNSmile

why dont you go and make your own thread and promote your clan there instead of trying to do it on mine. thats what its there for.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by GeoHotZ View Post
fk ur 1241m don't advertise ur noob gay clan on other people thread retard kid

word. and thankyou.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by dumpoptart View Post
Wow really. You do notice you incorrectly used the term "gay" right?it means homosexual.you dont just use it when you want to diss someone.its a good thing im more mature then youSmile

like i said go somewhere else, no one wants to hear your mess here.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by granbamjnr View Post
Were do i sign up ?

im glad to see your interested! ive messaged you with details, so good luck to you. see you soon.
02-13-2011, 01:39 AM #144
2ez clan was founded in march of 2010 and is still growing and going strong. we are more of a serious gamer kind of clan but have fun doing it. we are currently at 21 members on the count of it is difficult to find highly skilled players. i have tried out around 50 people and only few have been initiated. some people we found much potential in and they stuck around until they became much better players to make it in.

I am very interested in joining!!!
02-15-2011, 01:55 AM #145
ToHellWithYou
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FR33L0BBYZ View Post
I am very interested in joining!!!

cool, ive messaged you with details. just make sure to apply after you verify your email. good luck

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo