11-29-2010, 10:15 PM #1
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry guys, Treyarch wins. :( Somehow they patch my private match xp (It involved signing out and signing back in) AND my secret prestige glitch project (Needed combat training prestiging...) I guess this ends my little ride. Thanks to everyone for thanking and nominating this thread. It means a lot to me. Sorry guys.
Last edited by NeglectFate ; 12-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: I fail.

The following 300 users say thank you to NeglectFate for this useful post:

_Reaper_, -Blackhawks-, -ScreaM-, -Smurf-, .tim, [TREE] Lser, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, $oulja, 0089aj, 420, 68+1, 8======D----, Aced, acklamjoshua, adam_rox12, adrian45, Afrojack, Agent_LSD, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, almousawi, Amanda, Apple Pie, Astro Zombie, aXuaLs, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bavayjeremy, bcb, Beto513, BiggIE_909, billionk, bo3wais, Brian235026, callumbaker88, Carbon0x, Charaky, chris48hour, Clive, CoD_Killa21, Counter1602, Craig1690x, craigbutlercork, CRaZyY, CrazzyDexter407, Cudder, Curt, Cyrious, dakleene, Danny-911, das0, dauthy69, davirus_, DecDeviL, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, dfrost182, DiJiTaLGoDz, djscoopOwnz, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, Drug Dealer, Durk, eazi, Editor, el_mexicano_91, EliteH0$t, EvilTikiGod, Evodous, EXQUiSiT3, Extractz92, F1oatingBanana, Fayez, FBK-GANGSTA, Febreze, FER123, FijianBoyy, firefox7, ForeverBailey, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, game1231, Garetty, GenHelghast, GetDeleted -_-, Ghost1990, Goldberg, Grennada, Grimsley33, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hockeyowns15, HolmN, HomelandSec, HtD, ibombo, iceegarcia and 200 other users.
12-15-2010, 02:31 AM #848
l2ellVlliXz
Climbing up the ladder
You are the best Snake , & hoping u find 1 and don't say you found .. because they would change the server .. but, u still made billions happy .. which me one of them thanx alot ..

The following user thanked l2ellVlliXz for this useful post:

NeglectFate
12-15-2010, 03:16 AM #849
thanks to you snake i was able to go from first prestige to almost 5th prestige, and raised my kdr from 1.5- 2.9, thanks for putting the time in finding this glitch!!
12-15-2010, 06:59 AM #850
Originally posted by The
Apparently my glitch got patched by those dumbasses who found that other mediocre private match xp glitch. I didn't even ****ing release it and it got patched because of a second-hand xp glitch that was much too hard and complicated to freaking do. ****ing makes me so mad, after all the ****ing effort I put into finding these goddamn glitches, they're ALL GONE! Especially my prestige one.. I was so close to making it stick..

You made the choice to release it. You knew Doing that would create a patch. As for the others being a "dumbazz" for finding out the other glitch. Well, wouldnt that put them on the same level as you? You found out your glitch. As they also found out another way to do the glitch as well. So that should put them in the same boat.

That's all irrelevant and besides the point. Main point is. If you never wanted it to be patched then you should have never released it to begin with. Yes. It was a pretty sweet glitch. It was also amazing how easy the glitch had seemed to be.

You did it once. I'm sure you'll do it again. If not. Well then I'm sure someone will. That or some freak mod is going to come out again. Another prestige glitch. New hacks. Anything.

So my advice. Take this patch with a challenge and find something new. Maybe something even better. Look at it as a chance to try something new.
12-15-2010, 07:24 AM #851
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Originally posted by The
Apparently my glitch got patched by those dumbasses who found that other mediocre private match xp glitch. I didn't even ****ing release it and it got patched because of a second-hand xp glitch that was much too hard and complicated to freaking do. ****ing makes me so mad, after all the ****ing effort I put into finding these goddamn glitches, they're ALL GONE! Especially my prestige one.. I was so close to making it stick..

Do not lose hope! I still believe in you!! Lol..
12-16-2010, 04:46 PM #852
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
It's patched. No need for this thread now, sorry Snake.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo