03-09-2009, 12:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really tired of people posting 10 threads on the 65 Prestige glitch, so I decided to post a main discussion thread.

The following 11 users say thank you to Luke for this useful post:

constable92, Dingus98, dOlLoFf, dominicanpimp10, jb2203, Mello14, Newfie, NGUWhitey, Nolzad0, Rage, seth177
03-10-2009, 03:50 PM #65
paulpp
I am error
please can someone just upload a tutorial it will eventually get leaked when people get bored of the game and don't give a s*** the soon the better I say stop waisting time
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM #66
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Originally posted by Ix
I don't know the glitch but I would rather it be kept a secret because the boot camp glitch was kept secret for a long time then some stupid peice of s#!t posted a tutorial and now theres no such thing as a boot camp.

If this glitch were to get out then it would just fill the game with a bunch of noob 10th prestigers and it takes the piss when you have dpne all the hard work to get to 10th prestige and some dick just takes a shortcut all the way there.

I think by doing this aswell you are taking out part of the fun of the game because part of the game is leveling up and prestiging. I also like to compete with friends and see who can get to 10th prestige first.

Sorry for writing an essay lol :p

Bootcamp glitch still works man. And there are ppl who have already done this to the 10th prestige, so whats the big deal if we do? Others boost to 10th, still no one cares. I think it would be hilarious for a lot of ppl to do this just to let Activision know they should exclusively deal w/ infinity ward. Who cares how you get there, it's still JUST A GAME in the end buddy. If it's not fun for you then simply don't do it. But you can't hate on people for ultimately exploiting treyarch's f*** up. They made the mistake of allowing this, not us.
03-10-2009, 05:10 PM #67
soul
Haxor!
yeh, alot of people come to this site to experience glitchs and pwn newbies, and are u gunna deprave these same people that ive you a sweet snipe spot or a killer under the map glitch? Hell NO! So i say lets give the people what they want!!!!

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-10-2009, 06:29 PM #68
Originally posted by ingie View Post
find it funny people have morale values but then as soon as a glitch comes out there the first ones under the map raping other people haha.

someone trustworthy post its legit and how "you" done it and we'll be good to go.

as im only 1 level off 65 so i will be tryin it soon.

some pics of it being done.

You must login or register to view this content.

this was done this morning. so i guess its still working as he got from level 2 prestige to 10 65 in 0 mins.

the method posted in !! Box !! thread works as pics above show.
03-10-2009, 06:39 PM #69
this is the true:

the glitch works 3 ways. Then u must do prestige 1 way normal & then you can do 3 ways again.

I test this in my account & now im doing 5º prestige normal (i was 1º prestige when i do)
03-10-2009, 06:45 PM #70
When you get into a game, do you look at your opponent's symbol or do you look at the lobby leaderboard to see who plays that particular game type the best. Prestige levels don't mean anything, wins do! Give these noobs their little glitch so they stop whining!! Level 1 or Level 10, they will still die the same when we shoot'em in the head!!!
03-10-2009, 06:58 PM #71
guys check my thread.

03-10-2009, 07:02 PM #72
Human
League Champion
All I can say is, I done it legit in 6 days. END OF Smile
03-10-2009, 07:10 PM #73
not possilbe to get to 10th in 6 days liar. take at least 20 hrs to get to 65 prestige with a 2.35 k/d ratio and i'm talking from experience. So if you think rank up is legit then you need help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo