03-09-2009, 12:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really tired of people posting 10 threads on the 65 Prestige glitch, so I decided to post a main discussion thread.

The following 11 users say thank you to Luke for this useful post:

constable92, Dingus98, dOlLoFf, dominicanpimp10, jb2203, Mello14, Newfie, NGUWhitey, Nolzad0, Rage, seth177
03-10-2009, 07:59 PM #74
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Well if you want any chance of getting to the 10th prestige then you will have to do this:

1. Make it so you can run ps3 connection through laptop.
2. Download a packet sniffer/editer
3. Go into a match and capture packets
4. You should capture a prestige packet
5. Find it and edit it

I don't know what to edit it to, plus I haven't tried this way. I know this is how to do it however I can't be bothered doing it since im already 10th prestige and would be pointless because I wouldn't release it anyway
03-10-2009, 08:09 PM #75
Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post
not possilbe to get to 10th in 6 days liar. take at least 20 hrs to get to 65 prestige with a 2.35 k/d ratio and i'm talking from experience. So if you think rank up is legit then you need help

hey sgtHarrell you piece of sshit. you can get to 10th prestige in 5 days cus i did. did you think about search and destroy? plant and defuse is 100 points. did you think about double xp? what if someone only plays double xp? i got to my first 65 in 11 hours on double xp so stfu and dont tell ppul they cant get to 65 10th prestige in 6 days...you probably just suck.
03-10-2009, 08:33 PM #76
Originally posted by Leprecon View Post
Hmmmm. Weird, but i dunno. i personally a not a technition at treyarch nor am i a good speller, but im sure there are ways of 'fixing' problems with this game. Man once said there was no way humans could fly, look at us now were on the verge of making flying cars. But besides im sure there is ways. Dont get your hopes up of this staying forever around forever. If worst comes to worst they might even just ban your ability to access psn on your ps3.

flying cars?
    https://www.moller.com/
they cost £324000.00 and theyre only at the concept stage right now unfortunately!

anyway back to the pressing issue......
ive never been great at the game, ive got a couple of mates who seem to prestige before ive put the game in my xbox! im happy to admit i would do this glitch if i knew how, like people have said, this is a glitching section, share the glitches. im just gonna carry on ranking up once a day (currently 52 on 0 prestige) im doing better on this than i did at cod4 so im happy with my progress
03-10-2009, 08:40 PM #77
Haxor!
this glitch doesn't work, I tried it 10 minuites ago and all it was prestige me and get rid of my flamethrower. Then for the next five games i played within 5-20 seconds it said poor connection quality for everyone and ended the game. I left and went in new ones but it kept happening. It finnaly stopped so no harm really done. Also I did already perstigde once, so that's not the problem.
03-10-2009, 09:36 PM #78
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
I personally think it takes all the fun out of the game if you do the prestige glitch
03-10-2009, 10:12 PM #79
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
Lol its not working with me, do you have to do anytihng to your router?
Ive tried 11 times with no succes s since the 7th of march
03-10-2009, 10:14 PM #80
Originally posted by TURD View Post
Lol its not working with me, do you have to do anytihng to your router?
Ive tried 11 times with no succes s since the 7th of march

Are you using an Ethernet cord?
03-10-2009, 11:00 PM #81
luke did it work for you for xbox ?
03-10-2009, 11:14 PM #82
mellozello
Save Point
ive been trying this glitch for xbox 360 for a while. but i can't seem to get it right. i see a lot of people posting the glitch for PSN but none for XBL. I'm currently 8th prestige almost 9 but i really dont' feel like going through the last 2 prestiges. So if anyone knows the glitch for XBL PM me. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo