01-31-2011, 05:43 AM #1
demize
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I propose instead of trying to wiggle our way's around sony I have a better idea. Check this site out: You must login or register to view this content.. Now I know it's for the XBox 360 but why hasn't anyone thought of doing this for the PS3? Regardless now would be a good time to make something of the such. You can only imagine the people that would start using it. We would need a server and some pretty good coder's to come up with it but it's more than possible. It would allow all of us with CFW to be wherever we want with OUR systems as far as firmware in general is concerned and cut the trouble's of banning and worrying about Sony all together. Not to mention we can implement our own features and all that. Idea's are welcomed. What do you guys think? (Don't even think about flaming. If so don't even post and waste forum space Winky Winky )

UPDATE: We have decided to call the project PSKinect. PSConnect was taken :( Also Other name's were taken but this one stuck with us. Smile

UPDATE 2:The PSKinect staff has been assembled and the project will begin this Saturday. Finally we will start the process of putting the necessary measures into place and start construction of what soon could be one of the biggest breakthrough's in PS3 hacking history if all goes well. Right next to CFW and all the other great breakthrough's in the underground community.

The staff is as follows:

Coding:
Skatin707
Demize
frub3nz
McAffee

Gnarlet
maxrox
samos951
xModz_elite

If we feel the need to add more help we will schedule another conference at a later date. As of now we feel comfortable with the current team and are looking forward to making this a reality.
PSKinect will bring all the CFW user's together on a network that is not run by Sony or any of their affiliates. It will be a network that allows gameplay to those who wish not to continue with Sony's original firmware updates. Those with banned console's will get their chance to return to a gaming server and continue to use their PS3's online for the first time since the bans were put into place. We will not allow cheats to be used on our server's. We are hoping to implement a measure which will weed out the cheater's to avoid abuse of our network not to mention keeping the games fair and square for everyone to enjoy. PSKinect will in no way remove PSN from any PS3 nor will it replace it. This will be an option for those who want to play on a network other than Sony's. Hopefully after it's launch we will add some cool features which I cannot discuss here at the current time. Stay tuned guys and thanks for the support! Smile
Last edited by demize ; 02-04-2011 at 05:51 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to demize for this useful post:

-Skyline, Adam West, AMNE, Arsemex, D@ EnVvY!, DeAd_bLiTz, dunczzzz, eekndot, Evaluable, Frank1721, frub3nz, Geeqoh, GloomAndGlow, Hx1, IAMSTEN, Imtravvy, IX_BloodBath_XI, jannu22, jeremylg, killsmoocie, krazyfoolof2010, malik-ramires, midnightClub543, mrbonno, MythGavin, PIINC, Pretzel729, pwnage4life62, qkopl, RedShellz, Ritztro, Samos95, steve-0, Strike Venom, Stugger, Suxh4rd2bu, thee3nd, UnrealReality, Wfloydboy16
02-08-2011, 07:37 PM #173
skatin707
Deep Sea Diving
We will see if it works for our project, thanks.
02-24-2011, 02:10 PM #174
jrlop99
Bounty hunter
hope i can Help Im a Good Coder Im just saying
02-24-2011, 08:35 PM #175
Server owner would have to be trustworthy...Lets not forget credit card details etc are sent in plain text
02-24-2011, 11:12 PM #176
skatin707
Deep Sea Diving
Originally posted by jrlop99 View Post
hope i can Help Im a Good Coder Im just saying

Shoot me a PM, we can always use good help.

Originally posted by VesHo View Post
Server owner would have to be trustworthy...Lets not forget credit card details etc are sent in plain text

Our servers wouldn't even store that info, that would be through the store front. The credit card info would be kept by a third party company, not us.

Keep in mind, that is just for the homebrew store. Something that wont come in the first release unless we get lucky somehow :P
02-28-2011, 01:30 AM #177
I_HACK_SO_WHAT
Do a barrel roll!
This could get ugly...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo