03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-09-2011, 03:34 AM #29
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Wow man, excellent work. I'm really happy to finally see someone with knowledge post a "3.56 CFW/Downgrade" type of thread that makes sense. Not just a trolling fag who is trying to make money off links or rep off false information. :y:

The following user thanked Jakob for this useful post:

03-09-2011, 04:40 AM #30
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post

You were quoted over @You must login or register to view this content. today..

Originally posted by another user
Want to gain full read and write access to all system memory on the PS3? No worries–forum member EnVy_AsTrO, from nextgenupdate got you covered. He has released a tutorial, as well as the files necessary to perform a Linux exploit.

The purpose of this Linux exploit, as said, is to gain read and write access to all system memory, which then may help us on our journey to find the METLDR exploit.

This exploit allows you to read/write to ALL system memory.. And soon we might find METLDR.

Update: Here’s another Linux exploit uncovered by EnVy_AsTrO, which have lead to the dumping of the PS3′s lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. And this may (and I stress may) help to prevent online bans–as long as the MAC address is not physical to the PS3. Below are a few words from EnVy_AsTrO:

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I’m successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us the prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I’ll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

Good job man, it's cool seeing NextGenUpdate finally getting noticed Claps
03-09-2011, 04:56 AM #31
cdkane
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
Yes I do know that.. And I know why.
Probably the same reason why Sony signed software and games work on all firmwares I would assume.
03-09-2011, 05:49 AM #32
redmase1234
Bounty hunter
nice post good luck in what your doing
03-09-2011, 03:38 PM #33
Good luck man! =)
03-09-2011, 04:55 PM #34
killa skillz
Do a barrel roll!
Good find hack4Forever sony will never winOutie
03-09-2011, 05:02 PM #35
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
WOW look at all these people feeding into Envy astros BS once again. Incase anyone hasnt noticed this kids full of it. He barely know what he is even talking about, as he says " i tried to dump lv1 but my ram overheated" LMFAOOOOOOOO You are by far one of the dumbest kids ive seen envy.....

The following 2 users say thank you to xXCoLt for this useful post:

CodingNation, zxz0O0
03-09-2011, 05:12 PM #36
Xcellerator
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
WOW look at all these people feeding into Envy astros BS once again. Incase anyone hasnt noticed this kids full of it. He barely know what he is even talking about, as he says " i tried to dump lv1 but my ram overheated" LMFAOOOOOOOO You are by far one of the dumbest kids ive seen envy.....

Anyone else see his CFW thread? LOL!

The following 2 users say thank you to Xcellerator for this useful post:

aqua_73__, hunter12
03-09-2011, 05:14 PM #37
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Xcellerator View Post
Anyone else see his CFW thread? LOL!

LOL yes, along with his stupid Autobricker which never came/worked on 3.55 lol.... scrubzor kid must of been neglected as a child, Check his emo avtar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo