03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-09-2011, 12:11 AM #2
Wow Nice Work Dude ! Smile
03-09-2011, 12:12 AM #3
DAHENNERZZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us the prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

Claps Claps
03-09-2011, 12:15 AM #4
DiJiTaLNiCk
BaLLiN' STaTuS
Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us the prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

you my friend are a beast <3
03-09-2011, 12:23 AM #5
finally. some1 who is leading this fight to a REAL 3.56 cfw.....your a beast man.
03-09-2011, 12:29 AM #6
Originally posted by XxKonFUzeDxX View Post
finally. some1 who is leading this fight to a REAL 3.56 cfw.....your a beast man.

Also 3.56 downgrade. There is a reason geohot's test.pkg still works on 3.56.

The following user thanked EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

imfamousalr
03-09-2011, 12:34 AM #7

i believe a downgrade would be more convenient for evryone. so that way, no1 would have to go through the trouble of signing ALL the homebrew for 3.55 to 3.56.....Claps
03-09-2011, 12:35 AM #8

Do u know why geohots test.pkg still works on 3.56???
btw awesome post Smile
03-09-2011, 12:36 AM #9
Originally posted by XxKonFUzeDxX View Post
i believe a downgrade would be more convenient for evryone. so that way, no1 would have to go through the trouble of signing ALL the homebrew for 3.55 to 3.56.....Claps

I found APLDR, signing wouldn't be necessary.

The following 3 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

basser1, imfamousalr, MajorPSP156
03-09-2011, 12:36 AM #10
consteez
Do a barrel roll!

your sigs awesome dont know how to quote that

The following user thanked consteez for this useful post:

Dave259

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo