03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
03-21-2011, 12:58 AM #2
I think I'll skip this and buy BF3 instead.

CoD fanboys gonna hate...
Last edited by Janne ; 04-11-2011 at 09:05 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Janne for this useful post:

Gaia, bartacus, Dennfoxjames, DoOm-, iAce, juddylovespizza, New Account, rishay87, T-Icey, xHeAVeN
03-21-2011, 12:58 AM #3
Cudder
Read My Mind
**** the cod devs, im not wasting another 60 bucks on a bullshit game

The following 7 users say thank you to Cudder for this useful post:

B u X, bartacus, darkesthour, Dennfoxjames, Fuser's Hoe, New Account, xSOADx
03-21-2011, 01:03 AM #4
Solo
Rookie
Maybe it's not the game that is easy to hack, it's the console. No CFW, 95% less hackers.

The following 6 users say thank you to Solo for this useful post:

Draama, LilP, PsYcHoSiS, Teh Niganator, x-kain-1, youwish1
03-21-2011, 01:07 AM #5
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
So true^
Besides. All cod's come in November..that's how its always been.
03-21-2011, 01:10 AM #6
Originally posted by Shooter View Post
Maybe it's not the game that is easy to hack, it's the console. No CFW, 95% less hackers.

I disagree, it took just over 4 years for the PS3 to be hacked.

The following 4 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

littlecarlos, New Account, Shakal, Slipperytesties
03-21-2011, 01:10 AM #7
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Hopefully it will have nice and NON-laggy servers Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Cody_h4x for this useful post:

bokey, Shakal
03-21-2011, 01:22 AM #8
Activision is slowly sucking the life out of the Cod franchise.

How did that "get out as many sequels out as quick as possible" strategy work out for you with the Guitar Hero franchise after you got your money grubbing hands on it? Oh thats right, you saturated the market,everybody quit buying them, then you canceled the franchise =D

That said, I'll probably get sucked in and suckered into buying another one :cry: I think it is made by a completely new developer for the series though, so I am somewhat intrigued by that
Last edited by longjohnsilver ; 03-21-2011 at 01:28 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to longjohnsilver for this useful post:

Black-Ops-, Cudder, Dennfoxjames, New Account, proskatercam, thee3nd, WaZoO
03-21-2011, 01:25 AM #9
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
I disagree, it took just over 4 years for the PS3 to be hacked.

But now it is hacked. I think once it has been publicly hacked, there is only so much you can do to the game.
03-21-2011, 01:25 AM #10
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by Draama View Post
So true^
Besides. All cod's come in November..that's how its always been.

DUH. They always come out of Veterans Day. Which is Nov. 11th.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo