03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
03-21-2011, 11:24 AM #38
My Hate
At least I can fight
If you thanked this post, Then you like to deep throat a horse's cock.
Last edited by My Hate ; 04-18-2011 at 11:22 AM.

The following user thanked My Hate for this useful post:

New Account
03-21-2011, 01:27 PM #39
rent it first then buy
03-21-2011, 03:11 PM #40
disgrace
Little One
I'm happy it wont be WW2 era!
03-21-2011, 03:17 PM #41
Kombust
At least I can fight
Serious fanboys are serious.
03-21-2011, 04:30 PM #42
x69x
I am error
rhe servers will be laggy for another 2 weeks but after that i think the game will be running smoothly as long as i stay away from the trolls and flamers and keep my mic off when im in a lobby of immature kids
03-21-2011, 08:00 PM #43
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I dont care what anybody is saying about Buying BF3 before MW3. I'm not calling you liers, I'm sayin MW3 will be bought by most of the people who play Black Ops already..When I go online on Black Ops on PS3 there is about 700,000 people online (Just on PS3)Multiply that by PC, Xbox and Wii (Probably much less on Wii). But what I'm saying is 3 Quarters of there people who play Black Ops will buy MW3 regardless. Some people own a PS3 / Xbox just for CoD. What I'm saying is the CoD Franchise wont die as easily as everyone thinks...
03-21-2011, 08:12 PM #44
BC3 or MW3 I think I'll get them both finally got console banned lol so im going to BC2.
03-21-2011, 09:01 PM #45
REVeran
Bounty hunter
I'll be buying BF3 instead. Call of Duty games get purchased when the price drops and retards leave.
03-21-2011, 10:48 PM #46
Black-Ops-
I <3 NGU!
Originally posted by longjohnsilver View Post
Activision is slowly sucking the life out of the Cod franchise.

How did that "get out as many sequels out as quick as possible" strategy work out for you with the Guitar Hero franchise after you got your money grubbing hands on it? Oh thats right, you saturated the market,everybody quit buying them, then you canceled the franchise =D

That said, I'll probably get sucked in and suckered into buying another one :cry: I think it is made by a completely new developer for the series though, so I am somewhat intrigued by that

I agree, The only solution for Activision when they're done milking the hell out of COD. The Investors will be like, "Hey bring back "Tony Hawk" and put a "Call of Duty" feel to it where players will be able to use guns at their disposal to shoot people.

"Yes We Have A New Cash Cow, Cha-Ching"

It's funny and sounds silly, but anything is possible! LOL

Feel free to quote me for my reply! :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo