05-07-2011, 10:41 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You Will Be Surprised and Pleased w/ New PSN[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: Tristan | May 6th, 2011

Everybody knows it's unfair how all of us have to wait for the Playstation Network to be restored, & Sony knows this. Sony also knows that people are assuming the new update will be a disaster, like something nobody will value, but think again!

For you EU gamers, Sony is giving you four free PSN games for their 'welcome back' program for all members, but that's not the only thing Sony will be giving you!

Sony is granting the PSN users' wishes, such as cross-game chat & video-chat, which we all know has been being demanded since the early stages of the Playstation Network alone. There are several other features like this also, but some won't be released right off the bat, while others will be right when PSN goes up.

Originally posted by another user
“As we are rebuilding the network, we are taking into consideration implementing features such as cross-game-chat and in-game video chat to name a few. I cannot confirm any new features at this time but expect a massive update when the network is restored.”

There will also be updates along the lines of XMB, & things that are like that.

But of course, here's a list of other things you should be expecting once the Playstation Network is restored:

• Restoration of Online game-play across the PlayStation®3 (PS3) and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems
• This includes titles requiring online verification and downloaded games
• Access to Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3/PSP for existing subscribers
• Access to account management and password reset
• Access to download un-expired Movie Rentals on PS3, PSP and MediaGo
• PlayStation®Home
• Friends List
• Chat Functionality

Originally posted by another user
“In the coming days, we will restore service to the networks and welcome you back to the fun. I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are committed to serving you to the very best of our ability, protecting your information better than ever, and getting you back to what you signed up for – all the games and great entertainment experiences that you expect from Sony,” said Sir Howard Stringer in a letter of apology to PSN users.

So, Sony promises all of you that you won't be disappointed with the new PSN, & they apologize for the extended inconvenience.
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 05-07-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 66 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

--xXRyanXx--, --Ben-, ||||||||||||, AgentMini, AgentSexyPig, AlphaPoppy, B Loner, B u X, B3AST_xMoDz-, badiban, BestDayandAge, Car Lover, chrisdogg, decorockstar, Dewzy916, elfmotat, FlutterShy, FrOzTi, Fuhrer, ghost1018, gspeakers123, Hamilbum, HOST Lee, hydro_122499, Hypnotyk!, iGir :D, iNaz, iTzSpEaRsIe__, JamazkieHD, jizzmaster, Jordan Carver, killa skillz, KrimiNaLzZz, lbalancel, ljjp, Mezzid, mman259, Mr. Star, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Ron, mw2Lobbys, N.W.A, NeglectFate, Newfie, Neymar, NGU Tech Head, Night Wolf, RaZoR!, Reay, Recharge, SkaterCookie, Stuntman Mike, Stx, SuperGamecube64, Thrashher, THUR_, ThwiX, TrytoYOLO, Vaanq, WiKKiD, Meeky, xxshredgnarxx, yaro

The following 6 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, beryce, CodingNation, Critical Strike, Hawkin, xLew--
05-07-2011, 11:16 PM #47
xTriicZ
Bounty hunter
this is old

The following user groaned xTriicZ for this awful post:

FlutterShy
05-07-2011, 11:16 PM #48
Can't wait, I would trade all that to be unbanned from Black Ops.
05-07-2011, 11:17 PM #49
It only took their whole userbase hating them to add in something people have been requesting for years Claps

More of a "screw you we heard you but we didn't care. Now we are going to implement it within a few weeks since everyone is pissed at us" than a thank you to me.
Last edited by longjohnsilver ; 05-07-2011 at 11:21 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to longjohnsilver for this useful post:

1Jammie1,
05-07-2011, 11:18 PM #50
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
we'll see I don't think the ps3 has enough ram to make in-game video chat possible

The following user thanked juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Kidd Cold
05-07-2011, 11:18 PM #51
this is great and all, but whats the point if we cant even got on PSN yet. Sony keeps telling us all these new features but we cant even access them because PSN is not up.
05-07-2011, 11:19 PM #52
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
This is bloody awedome. Cross game chat FTW!
05-07-2011, 11:19 PM #53
I am not amused, sir. No
05-07-2011, 11:22 PM #54
MrKush
WTF???
I don't care what they are gunna give or any of that BS I just want PSN back up damn it!
05-07-2011, 11:22 PM #55
I WANNA LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, Source please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo