Post: How to protect your computer incase your house gets raided for hacking your own ps3
05-12-2011, 03:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Incase for some reason you get arrested or your house raided for hacking yourown ps3 that you bought because sony is a giant douchbag and thinks they still own your console even after you bought it

When the FEDs want to investigate a computer after they arrest someone, most of the time they use a Microsoft tool called "Cofee" - Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor. And what it does is basically pull all your information of the computer, emails, passwords, history every thing!
So the cop/fed would have 'Cofee' on a thumb drive and when they plug it into you computer, if you have Decaf setup, it will detect the cofee and lock everything down, so the FBI can't pull out any information from your computer. note this will lock down your computer so be carefull

DECAF v2 provides real-time monitoring of Microsoft COFEE signatures on USB devices, CD's, and in running applications.
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Decaf v.2-You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

Ehhx, shawry, superbob15

The following 5 users groaned at PS3 Prodigy for this awful post:

ANTI-ONYX, BestDayandAge, BillGates, courtjester51, Swifter
05-12-2011, 03:27 AM #11
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by PS3
NO I CHECKED LOL im just rying to help im sure most of us will never get raided but graf chokolo house did just for his part in hacking the ps3

You passed. Lol
05-12-2011, 03:33 AM #12
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
You passed. Lol

yeah man i dont know why im getting so much hate i just thought it might be usefull im just trying to help i mean whats wrong with the post even you groaned at it
05-12-2011, 03:36 AM #13
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
like real hackers dont know how to protect themselves in the 1st place....besides do u think real hackers are trolling NGU on tips how to protect themselves from sony & their identities? please.......get a life....useless thread.......

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Are there little green men in your closet too?
Actually aliens are possible this would only happen if you were as good as Geo, or in a Jason Bourne novel.

tru dat....this is classic...

The following user groaned ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

B u X
05-12-2011, 03:38 AM #14
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by DirTy
Your mom will protect me from the fbi Smile

Must have took you ages to come up with that
05-12-2011, 05:23 AM #15
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by PS3
note this will lock down your computer so be carefull

So what will happen my pc if it locks down?
05-12-2011, 05:43 AM #16
Originally posted by shawry View Post
So what will happen my pc if it locks down?

it means your computer will it means your computer will shut down and your hdd will be witten over with junk so many times its pretty much a brick and useless so no info can be retrieved off it like history, files ect.....
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 05-12-2011 at 05:45 AM.
05-12-2011, 06:07 AM #17
DarkFx
Keeper
Originally posted by PS3
Incase for some reason you get arrested or your house raided for hacking yourown ps3 that you bought because sony is a giant douchbag and thinks they still own your console even after you bought it

When the FEDs want to investigate a computer after they arrest someone, most of the time they use a Microsoft tool called "Cofee" - Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor. And what it does is basically pull all your information of the computer, emails, passwords, history every thing!
So the cop/fed would have 'Cofee' on a thumb drive and when they plug it into you computer, if you have Decaf setup, it will detect the cofee and lock everything down, so the FBI can't pull out any information from your computer. note this will lock down your computer so be carefull

DECAF v2 provides real-time monitoring of Microsoft COFEE signatures on USB devices, CD's, and in running applications.
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Decaf v.2-You must login or register to view this content.

Actually thanks man, this might come in handy Sad Awesome
05-12-2011, 06:09 AM #18
Originally posted by DarkFx View Post
Actually thanks man, this might come in handy Sad Awesome

your welcome thanks for the positive feedback
05-12-2011, 06:12 AM #19
Slipperytesties
Bounty hunter
Thanks for posting this but I doubt anyone will be raided

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo