Post: Now that the PS STORE is FINALLY back up after 6 weeks, SONY still fails & we suffer
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

40Thieves, MrMasterDazzle, xkia, xSOADx

The following 17 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Syed-, atifI0, beryce, BillGates, CodingNation, Eminem., GQGK, gusbus20, Joshhyyy-, King Jamiɘ, LiveLongDieHard, mcstyle24, NelsonRodV, RavagedBoom, Sloth Astronaut, warman_94
06-03-2011, 05:29 AM #11
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
Why you have to flame Sony 24/7 No

im not flaming brother...do u think its fair that people are getting error codes after they purchase items just to find out it wasn't downloaded? now they have to waste their time and call sony to plead their case... and hopefully get a refund...
06-03-2011, 05:40 AM #12
Awesome faceGet an xbox my fellow people the situation with sony will get even shitierAwesome face

The following 3 users groaned at Orgasome for this awful post:

ANTI-ONYX, Hells, TONEY777
06-03-2011, 05:44 AM #13
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Orgasome View Post
Awesome faceGet an xbox my fellow people the situation with sony will get even shitierAwesome face

hey go troll the xbox forums dog... we complain cuz we are passionate bout our ps3's....this thread aint bout ps3 vs xbox....so beat it and take a long hike back to the xbox forum...

The following user thanked ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

Hells
06-03-2011, 05:48 AM #14
Its a suggestion and I agree with your thread 100% man I wasn't flaming PSN has problems and needs to be fixed I was just giving a solution Smile I play and like both equally

The following user groaned Orgasome for this awful post:

TONEY777
06-03-2011, 05:52 AM #15
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Orgasome View Post
Its a suggestion and I agree with your thread 100% man I wasn't flaming PSN has problems and needs to be fixed I was just giving a solution Smile I play and like both equally

thanx for ur input BROTHER...but i doubt buying an xbox and paying for online gaming is a SOLUTION....
06-03-2011, 06:05 AM #16
And my dad is making the elite service for mw3

The following 2 users groaned at Orgasome for this awful post:

robj414, TONEY777
06-03-2011, 07:01 AM #17
You must login or register to view this content. Only thing I could think of as a response.
Last edited by Mastap14 ; 06-03-2011 at 07:05 AM.
06-03-2011, 07:12 AM #18
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
What free stuff are they giving us? I havent seen anything yet.
06-03-2011, 07:18 AM #19
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes

Just to test this i bought 2 things at £4.99 and nothing happened with me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo