Post: Now that the PS STORE is FINALLY back up after 6 weeks, SONY still fails & we suffer
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

40Thieves, MrMasterDazzle, xkia, xSOADx

The following 17 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Syed-, atifI0, beryce, BillGates, CodingNation, Eminem., GQGK, gusbus20, Joshhyyy-, King Jamiɘ, LiveLongDieHard, mcstyle24, NelsonRodV, RavagedBoom, Sloth Astronaut, warman_94
06-03-2011, 03:42 PM #38
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Sony is trying their best to bring the servers up, the reason being that the servers a slow maybe because sonys servers are shit compared to ms servers, it's the reason xbox users pay for it, think about it, if sony forced us to pay then i would agree with your statement about it being slow and start flaming, but since it's free, theres nothing you can complain/do about it because you're not paying for it, and if you're a psn+ user, then you still cannot complain, plus sony are giving away 60 days free psn+ to any psn + user, so really theres no reason you should be flaming them
06-03-2011, 04:25 PM #39
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
i'm rolling on the flooor to LOLing too.....

o........k :embarrassed:
06-03-2011, 05:16 PM #40
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bin
Sony is trying their best to bring the servers up, the reason being that the servers a slow maybe because sonys servers are shit compared to ms servers, it's the reason xbox users pay for it, think about it, if sony forced us to pay then i would agree with your statement about it being slow and start flaming, but since it's free, theres nothing you can complain/do about it because you're not paying for it, and if you're a psn+ user, then you still cannot complain, plus sony are giving away 60 days free psn+ to any psn + user, so really theres no reason you should be flaming them

I respect your opinion brother....we are all entitled to them....

Now that being said:

Who said PSN is "FREE"? It's all RELATIVE....

"FREE" to sony is all RELATIVE

1st off.... I LOVE MY PS3........

Now....most of us buy these games with the stipulation that we will play online....its almost like its included in the game package when we buy the game or at least assumed into the retail cost of the game....SO "FREE" to sony is all RELATIVE if u really ask me....

MOST GAMERS NOWDAYS ARE ONLINE ONLY....me personally i could care less for playing the CPU.... I wanna play other real human beings out there.....

.... FREE or NOT... it is a DISGRACE......[/SIZE][/B]
06-03-2011, 05:52 PM #41
I clicked on the free games thing from the welcome back package and then I had an error and its not there anymore, fml. but luckily i have more than one account. :P
06-06-2011, 08:32 PM #42
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TeOzSkiLzZ View Post
I clicked on the free games thing from the welcome back package and then I had an error and its not there anymore, fml. but luckily i have more than one account. :P

Honestly I think it's per console, not per account.... so dont get your hopes up brother....
06-06-2011, 08:45 PM #43
Guys , After The 3.65 Update Everything Will Be Back To Normal, Give SONY Time :y: They Have Different Things To Do Like Xperia
06-06-2011, 08:59 PM #44
bell
Bounty hunter
It was the first day back...so everyone was downloading free games at the same time..that's why there were crashes -.- don't take it out on sony they tried to get the service back as quickly as possible.

The following user groaned bell for this awful post:

ANTI-ONYX
06-06-2011, 09:19 PM #45
sony = :FAIL:

The following 2 users say thank you to xDCuNiiVeRsE for this useful post:

ANTI-ONYX, Pauly
06-06-2011, 10:23 PM #46
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
Honestly I think it's per console, not per account.... so dont get your hopes up brother....

2 games per account "must be made before april 20th"

i got 4 games free "2 accounts" i reset my password for my very 1st psn account and also put £25 into it as it has 4 gameshares left on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo