Post: Now that the PS STORE is FINALLY back up after 6 weeks, SONY still fails & we suffer
06-03-2011, 02:22 AM #1
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME....I believe I speak for most of us here... If you disagree, that's fine, but let's be civilized guys, I welcome your responses my fellow NGUsers...:hitman:

you know about 2-3 weeks ago I put this post on NGU about how PSN & PS Store could be slow or even crash when it came back up due to the high traffic volume...:\

You must login or register to view this content.

People laughed at me and flame me non stop, today (1st day of PS STORE since the hack attack) I went to download some free content (movie & game trailers) about 5 of them approx. 150Mb each.......OVER AN HOUR TO DOWNLOAD...../facepalm & poor bastards getting error codes after purchasing DLC's with their hard earned money...:embarrassed: it's only the 1st day damn it... for crying out loud....what's gonna happen when we all start downloading the free games from the WELCOME BACK PROGRAM for PETE'S SAKE????

what a joke........you had 6 weeks of downtime to fix this.....SONY U FAIL ONCE AGAIN......:n00b:

and yes I do have high speed internet 30Mbps Download (comcast)Claps

I know it has not crashed....but who's laughing now at my THREAD from weeks ago....Yes
Last edited by ANTI-ONYX ; 06-03-2011 at 02:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

40Thieves, MrMasterDazzle, xkia, xSOADx

The following 17 users groaned at ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Syed-, atifI0, beryce, BillGates, CodingNation, Eminem., GQGK, gusbus20, Joshhyyy-, King Jamiɘ, LiveLongDieHard, mcstyle24, NelsonRodV, RavagedBoom, Sloth Astronaut, warman_94
06-03-2011, 02:25 AM #2
s0s1kk
Save Point
quick question do you know when ps3 gets cod black ops maps???n wen do we get the free playstation+

The following 4 users groaned at s0s1kk for this awful post:

atifI0, BillGates, Eminem., Joshhyyy-
06-03-2011, 02:29 AM #3
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
WELL who know brother...you know how SONY is...even if they give you a date, most likely it will be wrong anyway...SONY's PUBLIC RELATIONS thru all of this has sucked....but that's for another thread...

if & when I find out, I will let you know my BROTHA...keep your head up high my young soldier....lol

The following user groaned ANTI-ONYX for this awful post:

LiveLongDieHard
06-03-2011, 03:39 AM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Well, I downloaded Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars(Which is 206mb) and it only took me 5mins.
06-03-2011, 03:44 AM #5
Slashey
Come at me brahh
That's strange. I downloaded stuff as soon as it was back and it was the fastest that it has ever been for me.
06-03-2011, 03:56 AM #6
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
OH MY F*CKING GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE FREE GAMES!!! Imma go get it asap
06-03-2011, 04:01 AM #7
I reddened my Code and downloaded like a second. No joke. It was the BF1943 code from BFBC2 Ultimate edition. But I never purchased yet. I feel bad for the people that lost thier money
06-03-2011, 04:52 AM #8
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
wheres all the free stuff they were bragging about? i got into the store and...
..NOTHING
06-03-2011, 04:59 AM #9
Console
Keepin it real
i havent downloaded anything on the PSN store yet, but i will tomorrow when i buy the map pack, and ill see how slow/faster it got or if it probably hasn't changed at all.
06-03-2011, 05:23 AM #10
Why you have to flame Sony 24/7 No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo