06-14-2011, 01:34 PM #1
Youkia
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I know this is a long shot, and some have tried it, but what if Sony said yes to the idea of letting us run cfw on our PS3's? What do you think would happen? I personally think it will raise their sales and they will make back all the money they lost for sure because lets face it. PS store has the games and the Sh*t that we want! Lol. Nonetheless what's your thoughts on this subject NGU since the scene has been silent for a while. What do you would think Sony would want? Or do you think that the cfwers should band together and make their own game server that is like PSN, but without the ruling of Sony? I would enjoy to here what you all think.

Feel free to troll. Awesome face
Last edited by Youkia ; 06-14-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following user thanked Youkia for this useful post:

forcer911

The following 8 users groaned at Youkia for this awful post:

gopher517, JP, User23434, Mr__Shalemari, Press ►, Slur, warman_94
06-14-2011, 09:13 PM #11
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
They never lost sales from it, PS3's were still selling, they lost money on the stocks tho, and they were still selling games. Yes they might have lost a little bit because DLC was not selling

If you put It that way ye lol
06-14-2011, 09:34 PM #12
would be nice appstore its great...haha but always would be things like cydia or installous...or easy cracking apps
06-14-2011, 09:53 PM #13
Youkia
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
like haters gonna hate

Noob Gonna be Noobs

lol

>Implying a thought is what determines a noob.
Lol please man The only noob in this thread is you. For Implying something you know something about why don't you attempt to hack Black ops bro. Awesome face
While I play my modded map packs I made myself. Hate more bro. Hate more.

The following user groaned Youkia for this awful post:

User23434
06-14-2011, 10:01 PM #14
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Rainbow
What they NEED to do is make the PS Store like the Apple app store where you can publish your own homebrew games for a price, Sony makes money, We can buy homebrew apps, everyone is a winner. :y:

Homebrew would need to be signed and approved and sony would not approve have the stuff users would make for a start, ok heres a back-up manager... ok approved, just no. Ok heres a FTP program.. Ok approved, this equals more hacked lobbys starting
06-14-2011, 10:32 PM #15
vexen
Do a barrel roll!
Mann this guy is so cool!! Umm i doubt that, but might be good for Both sony and CFw'ers ,, but like they said it will ruin there buisness and ruin most multiplayer games
06-15-2011, 06:50 AM #16
Rainbow Dash
Now 20% Cooler
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
Homebrew would need to be signed and approved and sony would not approve have the stuff users would make for a start, ok heres a back-up manager... ok approved, just no. Ok heres a FTP program.. Ok approved, this equals more hacked lobbys starting

I mean like homebrew games not the apps, like PrBoom.
06-15-2011, 07:07 AM #17
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
You say you like it now. But in fact after 6 months (Saying if they did it, Which it will absolutely never happen) you wouldn't like it.

Why??

Because NO ONE would ever make another PS3 Game. (That is a Fact).

Sony don't fight piracy because they don't like piracy, they fight it so companies will still makes games for their console. (Which in turn makes them money).
06-15-2011, 07:26 AM #18
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Rainbow
I mean like homebrew games not the apps, like PrBoom.

Yes but what does CFW let us do? Install package files which will mean other homebrew being released and the piracy and hacking of games coming back nobody wants this!
06-15-2011, 05:05 PM #19
Youkia
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
just saying that there will never be a CFW an sony will not release a "CFW" to us all...
You Guy`s Whitout a Modded Ps3 :dumb:

Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
You say you like it now. But in fact after 6 months (Saying if they did it, Which it will absolutely never happen) you wouldn't like it.

Because NO ONE would ever make another PS3 Game. (That is a Fact).

Sony don't fight piracy because they don't like piracy, they fight it so companies will still makes games for their console. (Which in turn makes them money).

Uhh then since that won't happen lets just make our own network server I mean look there has to be 10% of all PS3 owners with CFW and atleast more than one hundred hack makers instead of getting back on psn and focusing on spoofing and Cfws, so why not take that time and make a server. Hints why I gave two thoughts and not one. There has to be a way if Sony did it. And if we can go around though our computers and Dns this should be something along the lines. So why the hell not?

The following user groaned Youkia for this awful post:

User23434

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo