07-19-2009, 04:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOOOOOOOO I got the yellow light of death has anybody else had to suffer this agony yet? If so pls share your story Its ok to cry your not alone.
07-21-2009, 12:32 PM #11
Wouldn't it just =D
Anyway, he can go and play Gaylo 3 while we're on the definition of gaming.
07-21-2009, 03:29 PM #12
Very Priceless lol well jus to update yall im on day one waiting for my care package to come in cause I bought my ps3 from walmart and i forgot that i had also bought an extended 2 yr warrenty with it and they just said that if they cant fix it they will send me a new one so they are sending me a fed ex box to send it in i should have it back or a new one in 7 to 10 days
07-21-2009, 05:30 PM #13
iAce
Gym leader
i got the YLOD a week ago,i talke to sony they said go to the person you bought from because they only do it for one year so i called toysrus (the place i got it) thank god i have a 3 year warrenty so as i type this it is being shipped to TN to get repaired. I think i got the YLOD because of the amount of dust inside it i dont know why,if some one can tell me the reason for the YLOD it would be greatful
07-21-2009, 06:49 PM #14
lol unlucky dude :/
07-22-2009, 12:35 AM #15
Overheating Im pretty sure but alot of ppl have been getting it just after the ps3 update something about that does not sound right almost like playstation did it to us ?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

wat really sucks is that im a 10 prestige on both cod4 and 5 now i gotta build up again
07-23-2009, 05:51 PM #16
d0p3d
Bounty hunter
lol, the YLOD is an overheating issue , it can be caused by excessive strain on the ps3 without giving it a break, OR you can just be like me and be UNLUCKY and one of your fans go out without knowing then you keep playing and BAM YLOD from overheating

and to the guy who said he got YLOD so he went and got an xbox LOLLLLLLLLLLL- youll be sorry-- RROD MFER!!!!!!
08-14-2009, 01:54 AM #17
cwhite18
Gym leader
i got ylod twice..i think im goin to send it out and if it happens again im goin to tell them i want a new one...btw i have 360 to and i never play it
08-14-2009, 02:08 AM #18
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHH YU GOT OWNED same thing happend to me

If you're like MANY of us, your PlayStation 3 is PROBABLY DEAD. Won't read any games, DVD's, Blu-Ray's, ANYTHING. And CHANCES ARE - You are "Out-of-Warranty" by about a month, and now they want you to pay $150 to fix it. Well, you don't have to stand for it. I will tell you how to get them to fix it, FREE OF CHARGE

Call SCEA, and explain what is wrong with your PlayStation 3. Their number is 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

Step 2Now, of course, the first person you speak to, will tell you that your PS3 is "Out-of-Warranty", and the cost to fix it is $150. When they say this, POLITELY ask to speak to their manager.

Step 3When the manager gets on the phone, explain your situation again. Let them know how much of a "Valued Customer" you are. Tell them that you own EVERY GAME that ever came out for the PS3 system if you have to. Just let them know, that you are a very loyal SONY customer.

Step 4If this manager refuses, POLITELY ask to speak with HIS manager! You can do this ALL DAY - You have all the time in the world. Keep repeating until they agree to fix it ONE TIME ONLY - Free of Charge.

Step 5THIS WORKS - I PERSONALLY DID THIS TODAY. My PS3 broke while playing COD4 - It froze completely, then when I restarted, it wouldn't read ANY disc I put in. I called SONY, and did these EXACT things - And like magic, the 3rd manager I spoke with agreed to fix it free of charge

+REP
08-14-2009, 02:09 AM #19
ive gotten the ylod twice and sent them out (not to sony) and had them both fixed cheap too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo