07-16-2008, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off let me say I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Ok the other day I was playing with my friends in some domination on CoD 4. When the game was over it showed everones score like normal and when it went to go back to the game lobby it froze...Ok so I restarted my PS3 and it wouldn't read the disk. Then I put in another disk and then switched back to CoD 4 and it worked. So then I got on. Right when I got on it froze withing minutes of getting on...So I turned it off and just waited till later. I thought maybe it would be a good idea to just try to restore the PS3 deleting everything on it. Well 5 and a half hours later, It still didn't work. It will read the disk for a little bit then just freeze. Sometimes it will just start the disk then same "start opperation could not be performed" or something like that and it said some kind of error. So I tried a diffrent PS3 game (Assassin's Creed) and it did the same thing saying it couldn't start the disk. After fooling with it more with CoD trying to get it to work, I tried a PS2 game. I played MNCHappyub Eddition Remix. It worked fine with no problems and no freezing. Then I tried the CoD and same thing happend. It isn't the disk cause my disk played on my friends system. I concluded that I think it is the Blu-Ray disk reader. I could be wrong cause I don't know anything about this, but if you have experienced this and could help me then pleaseeeeeeeeee post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need major help quick. So start posting!!!!!
07-16-2008, 03:13 AM #2
iamtheman
is just the man!
Call sony. Tell them what it is doing and they will tell you what to do!
07-16-2008, 03:16 AM #3
Originally posted by iamtheman View Post
Call sony. Tell them what it is doing and they will tell you what to do!

I don't know how to get their number...I went to Playstation.com and got the support #, but it is only a computer....
07-16-2008, 05:12 AM #4
SmokinAce
Gym leader
Originally posted by Brodyf11 View Post
I don't know how to get their number...I went to Playstation.com and got the support #, but it is only a computer....
the number should be in the manual you get with the PS3 try there
07-16-2008, 05:47 AM #5
Originally posted by SmokinAce View Post
the number should be in the manual you get with the PS3 try there

Who keeps the damn manual..........................
07-16-2008, 05:52 AM #6
SmokinAce
Gym leader
Who keeps the damn manual..........................
I do lol and this is why you should or tey the back of the box (if you still have that)
07-16-2008, 05:52 AM #7
Originally posted by SmokinAce View Post
I do lol and this why

Well when I pay $500 I don't expect it to break within 5 months............
07-16-2008, 06:01 AM #8
SmokinAce
Gym leader
Well when I pay $500 I don't expect it to break within 5 months............
well now you know better lol
07-16-2008, 06:05 AM #9
well if you stumble upon the number just drop it on a post for me.
07-16-2008, 06:07 AM #10
SmokinAce
Gym leader
well if you stumble upon the number just drop it on a post for me.
you know what I'll look for the number now and if I find it I'll let you know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo