Post: Turtle Beach PX5, XP500 and EarForce Delta MW3 presets!
11-02-2011, 02:50 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I paid 475$ for the Ear Force Delta and theese presets, so hope you enjoy and show some appriciation. =)

Seeing this this thread is quite popular, I decided to update it. I added the English and Multi-Language prompts, also the sound editor for XP5000 which you NEED for this to work! There is also a link to guide in there.

Link; You must login or register to view this content.
Pass; Hakon

^Link & Password^

=)
Last edited by Hakon ; 02-10-2012 at 04:43 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Hakon for this useful post:

.Requiem., bamf526, Dark Spirits, FuzzaMuzza, GodDrinksPepsi, Jakob, ll-KdOt-ll, Manutdfan539, spark32, sunce99, tiges, xd366
11-05-2011, 12:47 PM #29
Originally posted by KOTULCN View Post
I hardly consider it leeching on TB, they screwed XP500 & PX5 owners over. Can you PM me

I agree - TB leeched off PX5 and XP500 customers by not giving us the presets. You're simply righting an injustice and giving us the functionality we should have had anyway. Even a PM of the Voice Prompt would be greatly appreciated. Smile
11-05-2011, 07:18 PM #30
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
Cuz that is leeching of Turtle Beach, and I rhink I have already done enough.

How are going to call that leech? Turtle Beach seems not to care about us. We paid over $200 for the PX5 and they are not going to give us the MW3 Presets. C'mon man!

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I just fixed the name of the presets for X360 and create the ones for the PS3. They work fine on the PX5. I don't have the voice prompts, sorry.

Note: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your headset. Use at your own discretion.

PS3 link: You must login or register to view this content.

Xbox 360 link: You must login or register to view this content.

You are welcome

Edit:

PASSWORSad Awesome screwyouturtlebeach
Last edited by mikeauto ; 11-05-2011 at 09:30 PM.
11-05-2011, 08:44 PM #31
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
There is a REASON why they are called exlusive Mw3 headsets. If you bought a headset becaouse you wanted those prestes, you should return it and buy one of the Mw3 headsets.

There is a DIFFRANCE between the Xbox and Ps3 ones, so you may screw your headset trying to convert, and you wont get the prompts.
11-05-2011, 08:49 PM #32
PX5=XP500= Delta, same exact specification according to TB, colors, presets/voice prompts, talkback cable and the inclusion of the XBA are the only difference. If you want to act this way then fine, they will be uploaded at some point - so continue to be on your gigh horse, we don't need you!
Last edited by KOTULCN ; 11-05-2011 at 08:53 PM.
11-05-2011, 09:04 PM #33
There is a REASON why they are called exlusive Mw3 headsets. If you bought a headset becaouse you wanted those prestes, you should return it and buy one of the Mw3 headsets.

There is a DIFFRANCE between the Xbox and Ps3 ones, so you may screw your headset trying to convert, and you wont get the prompts.

The Delta is exclusive because of the MW3 design and some of the other extras. For those of us who bought the PX5 headset at launch with the promise of more presets for games this is a huge slap in the face. For the first time since launch they've gotten a developer to make presets but then turn around and say the only way for us loyal customers to actually get new presets is to buy another essentially identical headset. That is just plain wrong and a disgraceful way to treat your customers.

You can't screw your headset up by using any presets. There is no "conversion" for PS3. Presets are presets and many aren't even console-specific. All it means is that there is no difference between using them and they aren't optimised for the PS3. You can use on PS3 with the headset in "Xbox mode" and vice versa. The only real difference between 360 and PS3 settings is the chat settings due to the way each console deals with chat.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

PX5=XP500= Delta, same exact specification according to TB, colors, presets/voice prompts, talkback cable and the inclusion of the XBA are the only difference. If you want to act this way then fine, they will be uploaded at some point - so continue to be on your gigh horse, we don't need you!

Yes they are exactly the same headset and presets are interchangeable between them.

It's great that he uploaded the presets initially and it is appreciated, but to turn around and take a supposed moral stance after posting the presets already is just hypocritical. He's given us the main thing so why take a stand on voice prompts, which whilst nice don't make any difference to the audio experience.

There'll be lots of people with the headset soon and many of them will be more than willing to post up the full set so just hold tight - it won't be a long wait to get them all.
11-05-2011, 09:16 PM #34

Here are difference between the X360 and the PS3 presets:

Let’s do a quick breakdown of what a preset is made of.

Master Preset:
· Mic Sub-preset
· Chat Sub-preset
· Game Sub-preset

Each preset that you access on your PX5 headset is actually known as a Master preset. Each Master preset is comprised of 3 Sub-presets: Mic, Chat, and Game.

Master: made up of one Mic, Chat, and Game sub-preset each. Also has a few settings, such as Ear Guard, and Master Volume, which controls the overall maximum output.

Mic: controls the way your voice sounds, to yourself and to other players online. Make your voice real squeaky, real deep, etc. This is console-specific, so be sure to select the correct sub-preset.

Chat: affects the way incoming chat from other players sound. This is console-specific, so be sure to select the correct sub-preset.

Game: affects audio from the game itself. You can increase/decrease bass and treble, focus in on specific sounds and frequencies, block out specific frequencies, etc. You can use these on both Xbox and PS3.

So, all you have to do is load the preset in the Advanced Sound Editor, then change the Mic and the Chat to the PS3 ones and then save as master preset (you could even change the name of the preset. (eg. [Ps3] MW3_Campaign Main), the preset is going to be saved in the Saved Presets folder.

Get that, so next time get the right information. Thank you for the presets for xbox, but there is no reason why you should not give us the Voice Prompts, unless you work for TB. Next year when they screw you, not giving you the new presets, you will feel like us. TB= no loyalty to their customer

edit

Password for my presets: screwyouturtlebeach
Last edited by mikeauto ; 11-05-2011 at 09:32 PM.
11-05-2011, 09:21 PM #35
I'm not concerned about it, we will get the voice prompts eventually! It's just sad that someone decided to get on their high horse! Once I get them, hopefully tonight I will post them!
11-05-2011, 09:33 PM #36
I'm not concerned about it, we will get the voice prompts eventually! It's just sad that someone decided to get on their high horse! Once I get them, hopefully tonight I will post them!

Thank you, if I find them I will post them too
11-05-2011, 09:45 PM #37
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Blablabla...

Originally posted by mikeauto View Post
Blablabla...*2

What are you two? The two biggest 133chers this site has ever seen? Both under 10 posts, no premium and no rep? You come here, I give you something for free, and all you two can is complaining and want more? I was actually thinking about giving the prompts out, but forget it. And why the **** would I care if you got the hold of them from someone else?
Last edited by Hakon ; 11-05-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo