Post: Turtle Beach PX5, XP500 and EarForce Delta MW3 presets!
11-02-2011, 02:50 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I paid 475$ for the Ear Force Delta and theese presets, so hope you enjoy and show some appriciation. =)

Seeing this this thread is quite popular, I decided to update it. I added the English and Multi-Language prompts, also the sound editor for XP5000 which you NEED for this to work! There is also a link to guide in there.

Link; You must login or register to view this content.
Pass; Hakon

^Link & Password^

=)
Last edited by Hakon ; 02-10-2012 at 04:43 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Hakon for this useful post:

.Requiem., bamf526, Dark Spirits, FuzzaMuzza, GodDrinksPepsi, Jakob, ll-KdOt-ll, Manutdfan539, spark32, sunce99, tiges, xd366
11-06-2011, 05:53 AM #56
Originally posted by TsarLizzle View Post
Thanks to everyone for getting these posted. Much prefer these to default. I notice on the Delta they've changed distinction from Xbox/PS3 mode to Wired/Wireless mode. Wonder if someone would be able to upload the firmware and Delta software so that the PX5/XP500 can for all intents and purposes be the Delta. No hardware difference so shouldn't be any issues using new firmware.

What exactly are you asking for?

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by Hakon View Post
I paid 475$ for the Ear Force Delta and theese presets, so hope you enjoy and show some appriciation. =)

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for your initiation of this!

Signed,

"twat"

P.S. - don't be a dick, kthx
11-06-2011, 05:59 AM #57
plasma_lemon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TrueScopes View Post
A decent mic like the sony bluetooth mic will run you about 45-50 bucks, a low end headset like turtle beach px21s or tritton ax180s will cost about 75.

I don't have $75. Lol...
11-06-2011, 06:02 AM #58
Originally posted by KOTULCN View Post
What exactly are you asking for?

The firmware file for Delta - can probably be downloaded or would be in the "Downloads" folder of the TB Editor software directory (file format is .VTBHEX). Then the Delta Advanced Sound Editor Software .exe file. With those two files the whole headset could be treated as a Delta instead of a modded PX5/XP500.
11-06-2011, 08:42 AM #59
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
yeh i like the delta voice prompt sounds like a boss LOL yeaaah.... Delta Ear Force powering on... haha btw i have PX5s...
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM #60
thanks for your help, everyone here is the english voice prompts for MW3:

hi, can you send me the german voices, too.
11-06-2011, 01:22 PM #61
Originally posted by HOT View Post
yeh i like the delta voice prompt sounds like a boss LOL yeaaah.... Delta Ear Force powering on... haha btw i have PX5s...

Haha, yeah I've met the guy who does the voice prompt in real life and he's a really cool military bloke. The voice clarity of these seems much better than the robotic default ones of the PX5.
11-06-2011, 01:30 PM #62
Originally posted by lemon View Post
I don't have $75. Lol...

I was just making the point that a low end headset is not that much more expensive than a bluetooth mic.
11-06-2011, 02:16 PM #63
thanks for your help, everyone here is the english voice prompts for MW3:

Could you post the Spanish prompt aswell. Thank you. Delta's firmware would be nice too
11-07-2011, 01:10 AM #64
Amazing share sir. Thank you so much!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo